• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Selling Most of our Pins--What's the best way to list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Selling Most of our Pins--What's the best way to list?

GoofyinMadison

PinPics: DIZFAN
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
We've moved all of the pins we're planning to sell to "Traders" in PinPics (Dizfan). We have pins dating back to 2000 through last year. Would it be better to list the PIN number/description with price, or organize by character/group in a photo? Many pins are on original card/packaging.

Hoping to start posting to DPF this weekend!!

Last edited:
I think the best way to have pictures with prices on them AND have a list of the pinpics numbers. That will take a lot of time, so if you had to choose, then I'd suggest the pics and prices.

There are 2 pins that you have on my wants, so I'm keen to see how much you'll be charging for those :]

Good luck with the sale!

Thank you to everyone who has responded!! Great ideas!!! I'm still arranging pins/prices to list. I think I'm going to need a vacation day next week to accomplish this...or at least get a good start. I've responded to all but 2 pm's. I will reply later today...our nephew's 1st Birthday Party is this afternoon. He LOVES Maui (Moana), which is the theme of the party...can't wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back