• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Shop Disney - Lion King Set released this AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the set I got. Looking to trade for things on my wants list.

43248507340_6725e7d632_m.jpg

Woo hoo! I got the orange scene I wanted. I like the pink Mufasa and since I didn’t care on which variant I got for that scene I think I’m satisfied. They are nice big pins!! I’m glad I got them after all haha...
71de9a0b06df9894189265d3b518e61b.jpg

(And yes, mine were also loose in their box, wtf Disney >:/ luckily no damage)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
FFB893_E7_4390_4_E97_8207_9_C451_DC8_EE0_E.jpg

Got my box today! I’m happy I got purple Mufasa since I prefer that one. If anyone has the blue JCWTBK and wants to trade for the orange hit me up.

I also had loose box problems; my Mufasa was only hanging on by one post and the bottom post was bent. Luckily I was able to carefully bend it back, and since it was still on by a post and the JCWTBK was secure, there was no other damage to the pins besides the bent post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back