• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Shop Disney Park Pack 4.0 - Two Jumbo Limited Edition Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Facebook, here are the variants!

Courtesy of Trip Shannon...

26046970_1599652570129533_3839002604889192158_n.jpg

I got my set today! They look great in person too. I have the blue dress Aurora and would like to trade it for the green Maleficent background. PM if you are in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wonder why they made it limit 10 per person?? That's A lot!! The other park pack is limit 2, which seems way more fair and reasonable.

Gosh I like them all! I can’t tell which I’d rather have but I suppose that’s a good thing. I’ll be happy either way. Mine is scheduled for the second.

Strange that I can still add 10 of these sets to my shopping cart on the website & app.

I think if you try to check out you get an error. That happened with the Belle pin and the Figment Funko a lot.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Would make sense. However, the system will let me checkout. Now, that does not eliminate the possibility of having the order canceled (if I tried to proceed).

Got mine! 2 of the blue dress Aurora. Happy about that - was worried I was going to get 2 of the pink dress version. And got one of each of the Maleficent. Nice sized and they look very good in person!

We received our pins today as well. I guess I wasn't expecting them to be as big as they are. Nice surprise!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Did anyone else get their sets and find that they were all loose and moving around in the boxes? All 3 of mine were like that! I have 1 blue and 2 pinks, and the blue is flawed (hard to tell if it was from them moving around or not). I might have to make it my keeper, just because I'm not sure I'd be able to trade it anyway...

Did anyone else get their sets and find that they were all loose and moving around in the boxes? All 3 of mine were like that! I have 1 blue and 2 pinks, and the blue is flawed (hard to tell if it was from them moving around or not). I might have to make it my keeper, just because I'm not sure I'd be able to trade it anyway...
We had one box where the Maleficent pin was loose. It looks like it was punched into the backing too close to the other one and they were touching. I punched it through a little further away. I'll have to take a closer look at it when I get home.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I got Aurora in her pink dress and the green Maleficent. Wow, I do love the Maleficent pin ~ it's beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back