• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Shopping for Others at WDW Right Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shopping for Others at WDW Right Now!

jjgasman

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Well,
Our trip to WDW is in the final stages. I've purchased quite a few pins as requested, but now....I CAN'T REMEMBER SOME OF THE REQUESTERS for these pins, lol. Getting old....

If you made a request of me, please PM me. Specifically, some of you asked for more than one of a particular pin. Those are the requests I've misplaced.

Thanks!

I don't think I have any requests since I am going in 2 weeks myself, but how is the weather? Are you having a good time??

We've found a few LEs on cast lanyards, but a LOT of the new HMs, which will be available for trading when I get back!
Keep in mind we spend 90% of our time on rides, so we're doing quite well in our searches!

The best find we had was in the MK, we were trying to get to Tomorrowland but the park was split in two by the parade and we were on the wrong side. We took the small path around Cinderella's castle, and there were three CMs in a row directing traffic, and all three had new HMs. We cleaned them out, lol!

We also made some trades with regular people at Epcot (the only place to set up shop anymore), and Josh got some nice LE Chip and Dales for his collection.

Also, I found a CM who I was setting up a trade with via Pinpics last month, but backed out a the last moment, b/c I got an offer for the pin I was trading from another Pinpics trader for a pin that Josh really wanted. He understood, and I promised to make it up to him. Well, I gave him a LE 3000 Figment just for being understanding when I backed out earlier. Let's go, Karma!

Today we're back to Epcot for Test Track, countries, and oh year, more trading, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back