• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Small but Mighty "Animal" Collection

Small but Mighty "Animal" Collection

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
With the addition of the ANIMAL WDI Electric Mayhem pin today, and looking at my Small but Mighty ANIMAL Collection, I decided I would take a picture of it and share it with my DPF family.

Interestingly enough, until the Electric Mayhem series premiered on D+ last year, I only had one ANIMAL pin (by himself). And that is the PTD up in the top right corner.

The only other one I had was the Muppets guitar that's down on the bottom right side. And this one has some special history for me. It was one of two pins that I first bought when I got my annual pass. So it has a special place in my heart.

After I did watch Electric Mayhem, the Song Note series released with my fav wild and crazy Muppet (left side) I had to have him.

After the above I decided I wanted to add the rest in this picture.

Again, I want to Thank @CanaDaLE and, @momin.ator for the helping me cross off two pins. With these, I feel my collection is complete.

There are a few more ANIMAL pins out there, but... haven't decided if I want them or not.

So, in the meantime, Connies_hobby is very Happy with her AMINAL collection.

ROCK AND ROLL!

P. S. Shout-Out to @Shelterkat for the center piece picture. It worked in perfectly.

5c958241c8700a7dae332ab9d233a9cb.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back