• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Snow globes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow globes
I have to just look at snowglobes online, if I started getting them I would run out of money/space.

Next up...

I really love this one. It's the gang at the Walt Disney Animation Studio working on Peter Pan. SO many great details in this one! Love Walt's pic on the desk :) Plays "You Can Fly".

dsg-studio1.jpg

dsg-studio2.jpg

dsg-studio3.jpg

dsg-studio4.jpg

dsg-studio5.jpg

these are all lovely the only one I have is the Its a small world where the boats go around the globe when it plays its a small world, and have the one with the castle inside

I own a small Frozen snowglobe, but that's about it. I really love all these big, extravagant snowglobes Disney has made. The details are just..wow. If only they weren't so expensive. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back