• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Piece of Disney Movies - Ends Wed. 5/9/18 at 2:30pm PDT

Auction Ended: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Piece of Disney Movies - Ends Wed. 5/9/18 at 2:30pm PDT
Ahh... I love that Alderaan pin. Dang. This is hard.

tumblr_nb4ywlxxar1s9362xo1_500.gif

1. @theoucharis
2. @CanaDaLE
3. @Ajk

Shoot. Okay, how about if I add this beauty from the Disney auctions days?

So my bid now is:

30556 - DA Marie
AND
62263 - Jasmine Gold Card
AND
86559 - Fantasia PODM

ea198c32939d2d20e6c7e0f5575b584a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I’m going to remove the last two pins and replace them with this LE 200(!!) beauty with Snow White on it. And I have the original box it came in. So my bid is now:

93393 - D23 Snow White/WIR
AND
86559 Fantasia PODM

dc16c65893fe630c5f9990552dee7e7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, last try. What if I add back in Marie? So d23, podm, and da Marie.

Thanks! This was a nail-biter, especially with all of the bids at the end. Good thing work kept me distracted.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
Back