• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Snow White collection (image-heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow White collection (image-heavy)
What a very beautiful collection this is!

@AshleyV @watzshakinbacon Just wanted to say I've narrowed it down to where I can find the pin. Both of you were so helpful! This pin led me to other fantasy pins and let's just say.. I now have a very long list of beautiful pins to hunt down! :D

Glad to hear it! It can be a very expensive rabbit hole to fall into, but some of the creators have made really lovely pieces. Can't wait to see what you find! :)

I absolutely love the backgrounds of the displays and how you positioned the pins in them! It all makes the frames really nice to look at. And of course you have gorgeous pins in your collection! I like the choice of the fantasy pins too. I saw some really wonderful Snow pins in the different fantasy princesses series lately, do you plan to get more of these?

I absolutely love the backgrounds of the displays and how you positioned the pins in them! It all makes the frames really nice to look at. And of course you have gorgeous pins in your collection! I like the choice of the fantasy pins too. I saw some really wonderful Snow pins in the different fantasy princesses series lately, do you plan to get more of these?

Thank you!! I actually have to update these boards, I've changed a lot of them since I last posted. I'm pretty selective about the fantasy pins I keep (just acquired the Sweet Japan Snow White and one of the fantasy mermaids not too long ago), and while I agree that there have been some stunners on the market lately, they're all currently out of my price range. :( Maybe someday, though!

You have an amazing collection! I love how you've separated the pins by color schemes or by certain categories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back