• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So I got my first LE 300 Disney pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got my first LE 300 Disney pin!

meowmeowpins

Thats Miss Meow to mew
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was lucky enough to get one of the All Hearts Pegasus LE 300 stained glass releases.

I really love this pin, but I noticed that not only is the enamel uneven at one part, but there is a speck of off colored enamel on one of the hearts!

Is this common for LE pins? I'm kind of bummed at the quality and wondering if this happens often.

Pretty much all pins are susceptible to specks and dings and stuff. DSF pins are usually like that, so people will try to exchange for better ones. However, there will inevitably pins with marks and stuff. It's ok!

Some DSSH pins are definitely of better quality than others. During the releases at DSSH, the staff actually have rules for exchanging pins with flaws (which is basically limited to how many pins you are allowed to review during the exchange... 3 is the limit.) When only a few are left for sale at DSSH... no exchanges are allowed at all.

Regardless of the condition, congratulations on your first LE 300 pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back