• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So I tried mystery box online and here is what I got...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I tried mystery box online and here is what I got...

Pibbman

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So my wife and I ordered one of th0se mystery boxes online after seeing a Youtuber we watched do an unboxing once. This is what we got from Magic Launch Bay

0ZIELCR.jpg

Not sure if we will be keeping any here yet, but it was a diverse selection of 10 different pins. We aren't sure about how DisneyLand Paris and Hong Kong do their releases, so we aren't entirely sure if these are real. They are certainly high quality but the backs on most don't have the pattern running to the edges as you would expect. Again, i'm not sure how other DL do theirs.

I think my favorite is the main street popcorn one with Anger. My wife's is Lumiere. I find that I tend to really like pins with glitter. :X

I love that Anger, I managed to complete that set a while ago! Haha we are the same, I love the Lumiere, Stitch and Angel and the Chip egg!

Thanks for posting. The only way to be sure would be to compare the backs with someone who had bought the pins direct. I would be interested to see the outcome posted here. This sort of thing is kept behind closed doors too much, and many people don't know what to think about authenticity, especially newcomers to the hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back