• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! So many zaps!! From: Rif-raf, Addicted to Alice, Shelterkat, SoraPandora, and Ajk!!

ZAPPED! So many zaps!! From: Rif-raf, Addicted to Alice, Shelterkat, SoraPandora, and Ajk!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
So, first off, an apology! I've had these wonderful gifts for a while now and I've only just now had the headspace to do a really good write up. Only one more say of grading! But these little gifts have been keeping me going for quite a while!

So, here we go!

First up is Rif-raf! He won my EPCOT auction a bit ago and we were both finally able to a connect to get the respective packages sent out! Along with the great auction bid, he sent me this nice DLR 60th anniversary pin! Thanks so much! It's so sparkly!!!

408690a49b6b2b7a89e948c799a9fc9c.jpg

Next up is the ever lovely Addicted to Alice Pins! Ann treated me and Russ to her delightful company and an incredible meal at WDW a bit ago! And, after a rousing conversation where I TRIED to explain that she needed a gift as thanks, she was not one to be outdone. So over Thanksgiving she sneakily sent along these two adorable gifts!! Those Aladdin plush are too precious for this world... And that Cogsworth!! I was literally looking at it the week before at Disney Springs and contemplating it as a Christmas gift to myself. But now I have it! And it will go to my office at school and my students will all go AWWWWW and forget that they were trying to weasel out extra credit. So thank you, Ann! You have helped in more ways than you'll ever know. XD

fbba7a258e10d0f6e690a1fed6480711.jpg

0842df34fb684fc3b92f75877a1ad8d3.jpg

Next we have some in person zaps from the absolute excellent Shelterkat!! She invited me along for lunch at Be Our Guest where we sat for over two hours and just had a ball(room). In between mouthfuls of scrumptious lunch and swapping pickup war stories, she zapped me these two amazing pins! I've always wanted this Jafar calendar, but wanted to see one in person before I took the plunge. But thanks to Dawn, I got to do both over a Grey Stuff Cupcake!! She also zapped me the Gemini CnD pin! I had this whole set once upon a time, but gave it up for space reasons and regretted not keeping Gemini (my sign). So now it's back! :D Thank you Dawn! The only thing better than these zaps was your excellent company and a total empty BoG for pictures. Hahah!

8e892247acbd2bf42009d0dca71e178e.jpg

7a0c65a58c04ee2a33daa0b3e65c1ca0.jpg

06cb286ba6cacbd173ed0d48460576f1.jpg

Next up is SoraPandora. Oh my goodness where do I even start! First, Sara is always WAAAAAY too good to me! But this package is something else... There are so many goodies!! We've got a Lemony Snicket sayings book, a very nice blank notebook, a reading light, a Meow-lin air freshener (I cannot even...........), some Christmas goodies (including a notepad which we sorely needed having just emptied the other one she sent us hahahah!), an awesome "Read More" lapel pin a Wall-E windup toy which rolls around and makes precious Wall-E noises, and the most epic Lamp toy I've ever seen! Twisting the bottom makes Genie pop out of the lid! It's so crazy awesome and I love everything in here. Wugh. You're way too good to me. Thank you so much! Oh, and Russ has already stolen that candle. XD

fd798fc6f9935766eb801a9a02bc81e1.jpg

Finally, Ajk and I agreed on some Genie Mystery swaps so he can finish up his set and he was kind enough to send me an extra Tailor pin AND the Donald mystery pin from LiaA (with which I promptly got a trade request for Cinderella reading a book pin that I've been after forever! So I say you zapped me that too! :D)

92c46b1fe98ab6b17188e8cbca04ccd8.jpg

You guys sure know how to make a wizard feel loved! <3 this forum is full of so many amazing people and it means the world that you took time (and money!) to send me such touching gifts. :3 I love you all!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back