• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Some rare Stitch pins up for trade..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some rare Stitch pins up for trade..

pauly88

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hello all I'm giving up what Stitch pins I have left. but before i try to sell them thought i would trade them so here is the following I have for trade

Traded will remove soon Traded will remove soon

nopic.gif

Please note this ? image is this pin

pin44465

Only the one I have for trade is a LE 1 Black artist proof
Look it up here
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=83076&sid=4032.1311823346.v2

I am Looking for some Tangled it would be more then 1 pin though Depends which pin..
I am also Looking to get this pin or these

I am also Looking for some other stuff so it depends I also love Big thunder mountain and would like many of the hard ones from them

Please message me for more info my Email is shut down for now Thank you,

Last edited:
We would love to trade, but sadly, we do not have any of your wants! Good luck and hope you get them!

Also interested in Stitch Karate Chop. Let me know if you are going to sell it, or you can look at my traders to see if there is anything you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back