• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Something changed what I see when I log in, how do I change it back?

Something changed what I see when I log in, how do I change it back?

Trade Winds Pins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hi all...

Up until the other day, when I'd come over to DPF and log in, the Forum would come up. All of a sudden, when I come to DPF and log in, I'm getting a listings of posts ("Activity Stream") and have to click on "Forum" to get back to it. I don't like this, how do I change it back?

Thanks...

Last edited:
I don't like it either. Is there somewhere in our settings where we can change it? I looked but can't find it.

I guess the mods (or whoever changes these things) has to do it. Personally, I don't even bother looking at the Activity Stream when I come here, I don't like it at all, and I just immediately log in and click on Forum.

Agreed, it's kinda annoying and I pretty much ignore it. Anyone notice the activity stream page it goes to when you click on someone's profile too? Although this one I believe is only the user's and their friend's activity.

Back