• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom - Buy/Sell/Trade and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom - Buy/Sell/Trade and Discussion Thread

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Hello everyone! I searched and searched, but didn't find a thread for this topic, and I think that we need one!

This can be a place not only to buy/sell/trade cards, but also to discuss strategy and other SotMK stuff. For those who don't know, SotMK is sort of a collectible card game that you can start playing by visiting the Firehouse in Main Street at the Magic Kingdom (not sure if it's reached Disneyland - never been). You get a pack of 5 random spells, and they give you a key (or magically transfer one to your magic band). This key lets you open portals to see what the villains are up to and to fight them to prevent them from capturing and collecting the crystal of the Magic Kingdom. Use your spells to stop them, and chase them down through the many portals in the MK. It's a great activity for a busy day or a day when you don't feel like rides or shows. Kids love it.

For instance, this last week, when my wife and I went to WDW, we started up with SotMK and were really looking forward to it. However, our first portal wouldn't open, and we were quite disappointed. We let a cast member know, but after an hour or two, it still wouldn't open. Another kindly guest let us know that if we returned to the Firehouse, we could get our portals reset and go on a different adventure. So we did, and we actually completed a quest to stop The Shadow Man! It was a pretty darn good time.

Well, I hope this works!

This is a super fun game. :3 it's a great way to kill time in between fast passes! I still need the Merlin card though. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Merlin's Fireball?

A quick check and these are the ones I'm missing :)

• 13 Monstro's Water Spout
• 14 Nibb's Neverland Assault
• 19 The Giant's Giant Stomp
• 61 Ariel's Bubble Attack
• 62 Dumbo's Pink Elephant Parade
• 68 Mr Incredible's Power Heave
• 69 Mushu's Fiery Breath
• P2 Wayne & Larry's Ornament Barrage
• P5 The Pirate Helmsman's Bombardment
• P7 Minnie Mouse's Costume Chaos
• P8 Olaf's Snowgies
• Cast Exclusive Power of the Four Keys

As for traders , I have a few ordinary cards and a single rare one left :
  • 66 Mama Odie's Magic Charm

I don't play anymore and I have loads of cards. I don't believe that I have Merlin, but I have other star cards, Chip n Dale Halloween, 2 Hitchhiking Ghosts and 2 Elsa's. The quarter moon cards I'm taking to WDW and whomever I see playing will get extra cards. I'll go to Tapatalk and add photos.

I don't play anymore and I have loads of cards. I don't believe that I have Merlin, but I have other star cards, Chip n Dale Halloween, 2 Hitchhiking Ghosts and 2 Elsa's. The quarter moon cards I'm taking to WDW and whomever I see playing will get extra cards. I'll go to Tapatalk and add photos.

I'd be interested in any of the holiday cards! I also have some extras at home (of the ones they hand out daily -- not the ones you purchase). PM me and maybe we can setup a trade... :roll:

TammyH

Ooooooo, would you trade for the Apprentice Mickey and the Frying pans?

I'm not trading as I'm not collecting these anymore. Frying pans? I will trade for pins. They can be Hidden Mickeys or OE's as long as authentic!
Nevermind the question, I have two Flynn Rider's.

Last edited:

I'd also be interested in any of the seasonal cards you have, if you're trading!

I just picked up a full set (1 through 70) plus 4 MNSSHP and 4 of the Christmas party ones. also has 2 key cards a couple of the maps and several character boards. there's also a set of frozen olaf cards and a wreck-it ralph card in there. I'll put pictures of them all here tomorrow (I'm at work right now). I do not collect these and want to sell the whole lot together if someone wants them. I do not want to sell any separate so please don't ask. If interested please PM me and we can figure out a price for them all. (All the cards are in card sleeves in a binder and are in perfect condition.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back