• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Sorcerers of the magic kingdom cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRADING Sorcerers of the magic kingdom cards

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Is there anyone in here that collects these or play the game? We only miss one card now from having a full set of the ordinary cards and it bugs me!

We have lots of extras so please if anyone have card number 6, would you trade it to us?
We are also interested in number 9, 19 and 20 because they are not in such a good condition.

Tell us what you are looking for and Ill look through all our extras. We have to many for me to write them all down :)

We also have an extra Pirates of the Caribbean from Mickeys not so scary halloween party if anyone need it and wants to trade for another limited card. That is the only one we got so we would be interested in any of the others out there. Grails are the Olaf card though. Also really would want any card with Minnie.

Also looking for the last 10 61-70 but know these are hard to find so...

We have extras as well. I'll post when I get home tonight. I'm sure we can work something out. :)

I have an extra card number 20, and am looking for a number 17. I am also looking for cards between 61 and 70. I know they are the cards that have to be bought, but if anybody has any extras I have the very merry Christmas party with the Duck nephews and the Halloween party with hitchhiking ghosts to trade. Please PM me if interested.

Sorry about my inbox being full! Its emptied out now.

Also wanted to say that thanks to the amazing TammyH Im we have all the ones we were missing on their way to us.

Still have lots of extra though so if anyone needs any, let me know and Ill check what we have extras of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back