• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Speedwaystar1's Trading Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Speedwaystar1's Trading Thread 2017

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Hello DPF :wavey:
So I've decided to try this again (I made some awesome trades last time :)) . Here are pictures of my current traders but first a few notes :
  1. My PinPics is Speedwaystar1 , same as here , they're all listed there
  2. I also have a 2nd account listing my OE / HM wants , they're a lower priority but might give you a few more options - Geraldforpresident
  3. Yes I'm in the UK , I can probably arrange a U.S. address if necessary but I'd much prefer to set up a multiple pins trade
  4. Don't be put off if you have nothing on my wants list , I love anything Disney so I'm sure I could find something amongst your traders
  5. If you'd like closer pictures of a pin I can try and take them
  6. I do have backing cards for virtually all of them , I just removed them for photography purposes .
P.S Sorry if the pictures aren't the best , my camera sucks

I didn't know about your other PP account! I actually have several from that list for trade. :) If you want to take a look, I'd love to trade for the Rapunzel perfume bottle.

I didn't know about your other PP account! I actually have several from that list for trade. :) If you want to take a look, I'd love to trade for the Rapunzel perfume bottle.
I'll check right now :)
I set it up that way because I got tired of responding to PinPics offers of a single HM for my LE600 etc , plus it means I can print off a list for the parks if I ever get to go again

I'll check right now :)
I set it up that way because I got tired of responding to PinPics offers of a single HM for my LE600 etc , plus it means I can print off a list for the parks if I ever get to go again

That's smart. When the list gets too long, it can be hard to see where the current priorities are.

You have lots that I want, but I only have one that you want, and it's an OE - always the way! lol

Hi is there any thing you like for that up pin and the 101 Dalmations swing into spring pin please take a look at my traders many thanks Damien
Hey Damien
I took a quick look , I don't see anything I'd be interested in trading for Up but there's plenty I'd consider for Dalmatians . I'll PM you after work today

Hello, so you have some pins I'm interested in. I went through your pinpics and all I have out of your wants are mostly hms. But I can pics of other pins I have.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thank you to everyone who has traded with me in the past few months , these pictures are really out of date now so I'm going to close this thread and attempt to restock my traders for later in the year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back