• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Spooky Cute 24 Hour Halloween Giveaway - FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spooky Cute 24 Hour Halloween Giveaway - FREE!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
disney-graphics-disney-halloween-813852.gif

Well, hello, and BOO to you!

Would you like to win a small package full of Halloween goodies?

(Examples: creepy candy, monster stickers, and more.)

:halloween:​

Just fill out this super-short survey and post it below as a comment!

SURVEY:
1. What is your favorite Halloween tradition?
2. What are you and/or your family members dressing up as?
3. Who are your top three favorite Disney characters?

For an extra entry, post a Halloween-themed picture. It can be you or a family member (or pet!) in costume, a jack o lantern you carved yourself, or something else entirely. Use your imagination!

I will choose a random winner tomorrow night (because Halloween is in just a few days) and mail out Friday. (Sorry - I meant to post this a few days ago, but I have been a mess. I plan to mail in a small flat rate box, if I can get everything to fit, so hopefully it will still get to you on Halloween or just a few days after.

Unfortunately, because of current shipping costs and the time it takes to ship, this is US only.
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE OF THE WORLD; DON'T HATE ME.

I'll do another international-inclusive giveaway before Christmas, if I have the funds.

XOXO.

tumblr_mcrl5gGXBu1ro8qpo.gif

Last edited:
Amazing! This sounds like great fun! :3

1. The ability to tell my corny Halloween jokes! Example:
What do Ghosts eat for breakfast? Booberries! :D

2. If everything goes as planned I'll be dressing up as Kronk! :D

3. Favorite Characters
Everyone from LK (Couldn't pick one :p)
Kaa
Yzma

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Amazing! This sounds like great fun! :3

1. The ability to tell my corny Halloween jokes! Example:
What do Ghosts eat for breakfast? Booberries! :D

2. If everything goes as planned I'll be dressing up as Kronk! :D

3. Favorite Characters
Everyone from LK (Couldn't pick one :p)
Kaa
Yzma

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Yay! I am so glad somebody is playing! Best of luck to you. :)

P.S. A Kronk costume sounds like so much fun!
I'm guessing you've already seen this one on the web?

http://imgur.com/owcxqFL

Brilliant. :lol:

I'll play...

1. Lately, my favorite tradition has been passing out candy on Halloween night. I live on a deadend street with three cul du sacs off of it. Most of the residents in our little area will drag our fire pits out to the front of our driveways. We sit in front of a warm fire while all the trick-or-treaters walk along the sidewalks to get candy. That way the kids only stay on the sidewalks - not having to run up to each door. Quicker for the kids and us adults tend to visit each other's fires to talk. This is weather permitting. If it is raining - no fire. But I still love to see the costumes and pass out candy.

2. My youngest is approaching the age that he will stop trick-or-treating. He is 12. He probably will grab an old mask from past years and run out last minute to score some candy. I always wear my light up witches hat to pass out candy. Sometimes we dress up our Peke-a-Pug, Mr. Miyagi. Last year he was a bat.

3. Three favorite Disney cats: Cheshire, Lucifer, and Mittens (from Bolt)

SURVEY
Going to the pumpkin patch!

Sugar Skulls! Family theme of Día de Muertos! Day of the Dead!

Wreck it Ralph, Remy, Lady, Marie, Minnie and Mickey... Wait, only 3?!

My Halloween picture!
ec67910dcd14c40d03d4c0d5c5d6d1ae.jpg

She turns TWO this year on Halloween!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ooooh! I'm always down for some goodies. You're an angel!

Watching Scary Movies/Reading Scary Stories. I love AMC's Fear Fest or just all the neat scary movies that pop up on random channels!

Myself and my friends are going as the Powderpuff girls. (I'm going as Bubbles!)

Oooooh, Tinker Bell, Belle, and Alice.
:cheshire:

Thank you for hosting this!

I'll play...

1. Lately, my favorite tradition has been passing out candy on Halloween night. I live on a deadend street with three cul du sacs off of it. Most of the residents in our little area will drag our fire pits out to the front of our driveways. We sit in front of a warm fire while all the trick-or-treaters walk along the sidewalks to get candy. That way the kids only stay on the sidewalks - not having to run up to each door. Quicker for the kids and us adults tend to visit each other's fires to talk. This is weather permitting. If it is raining - no fire. But I still love to see the costumes and pass out candy.

2. My youngest is approaching the age that he will stop trick-or-treating. He is 12. He probably will grab an old mask from past years and run out last minute to score some candy. I always wear my light up witches hat to pass out candy. Sometimes we dress up our Peke-a-Pug, Mr. Miyagi. Last year he was a bat.

3. Three favorite Disney cats: Cheshire, Lucifer, and Mittens (from Bolt)

OMG you have a part Pekingese, part Pug?!!!! NAMED MR. MIYAGI?! Did we just become best friends??!

Sorry, I am a huge pug lover. And that is the best name ever. Do you have any pictures of him?

SURVEY
Going to the pumpkin patch!

Sugar Skulls! Family theme of Día de Muertos! Day of the Dead!

Wreck it Ralph, Remy, Lady, Marie, Minnie and Mickey... Wait, only 3?!

My Halloween picture!
ec67910dcd14c40d03d4c0d5c5d6d1ae.jpg

She turns TWO this year on Halloween!

She is gorgeous (and so are you)! What's her name?

I have a friend who was born on Halloween - He LOVES it and is well-known for his annual costume parties. :)

Ooooh! I'm always down for some goodies. You're an angel!

Watching Scary Movies/Reading Scary Stories. I love AMC's Fear Fest or just all the neat scary movies that pop up on random channels!

Myself and my friends are going as the Powderpuff girls. (I'm going as Bubbles!)

Oooooh, Tinker Bell, Belle, and Alice.
:cheshire:

Thank you for hosting this!

Reading scary stories is one of my favorite traditions, too! I check out a big stack of horror, ghost, and general "spooky" stories from the library every Fall. Some of my favorites this year have been Tamsin by Peter S. Beagle, the Hex Hall trilogy by Rachel Hawkins, Thinner and "The Body" by Stephen King, and the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark trilogy, which I reread every year. :)

What are some of your favorite spooky stories? Do you have a GoodReads account, by any chance?

P.S. I like your taste in characters. I love those three as well. <3

Last edited:
Her name is Scarlett. You've seen her infamous artwork in some of the packages I've sent out.

OMG you have a part Pekingese, part Pug?!!!! NAMED MR. MIYAGI?! Did we just become best friends??!

Sorry, I am a huge pug lover. And that is the best name ever. Do you have any pictures of him?

Yes, Mr. Miyagi is half Pekingese, half Pug and full of attitude. He's my little old man - 14 yrs.

EPKDO6.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Trick-or-treating, or as of later years, handing out candy with my friends.

No idea. Me and my sister might do our sibling Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch costume duo again.

Simba, Nala, and Sarabi!

I feel like I'm entering twice...since I just lost my post after opening my photo app to search for a pic. Gahhh! So, once again...

1. Fav Halloween/Fall tradition is going to the apple farms with my family for apple picking, tasting, making our own cider, and eating way too many fresh apple-cinnamon mini-donuts :). I also like driving by the house near us which decorates the yard in Nightmare Before Christmas stuff! Maybe this year, I'll actually get photos and post them here...

2. We usually sit at home, watch Nightmare, and pass out candy. Maybe I'll put on the knockoff Queen of Hearts dress I picked up a few years ago. Hmm...

3. Fav characters: Jack Skellington, Mulan, and Nani from Lilo and Stitch, who, in my opinion, doesn't get enough props.

My handiwork, the Pumpkin King himself:

12118806_10206814231508451_8681723291203412476_n.jpg

Oh my god, what a cute dog!! And what a cute baby. <3

This is so much fun, thank you SoraPandora!

When the trick-or-treating kids start to trickle away, we generally order a pizza and watch scary movies. Last year my dad and I got through all of the Saw movies in one weekend!

I don't do much dressing up any more, but the last Halloween costume I remember was Meowth from Pokemon. I was in middle school and had sprained my ankle, so I was a hobbling Meowth on crutches. :p

Number one has to be Genie (bet you couldn't guess...). After that is Scar, and then...does Loki count as Disney now? If not, I've recently fallen in love with Chandu the tiger from Tokyo Disney, he's just so cute!

For my bonus pic, here's my dog Cyclone dressed in his HOWL-oween shirt. He passed away a few years ago but Halloween was always his favorite because he of course thought all the people were coming just to see him.

256e691148.jpg

256ec36f69.jpg

Reading scary stories is one of my favorite traditions, too! I check out a big stack of horror, ghost, and general "spooky" stories from the library every Fall. Some of my favorites this year have been Tamsin by Peter S. Beagle, the Hex Hall trilogy by Rachel Hawkins, Thinner and "The Body" by Stephen King, and the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark trilogy, which I reread every year. :)

What are some of your favorite spooky stories? Do you have a GoodReads account, by any chance?

P.S. I like your taste in characters. I love those three as well. <3

Unfortunately do to classes I don't have much time to read anymore (I mean, I still read a lot. Just not fun stuff.) But once I get back into actually having free time I'll certainly try and set up a goodreads account. :)

As for Favorite scary stories, Poe is a classic. When I hear horror I just think of him and the Cask of Amontillado. So good! So spooky!

P.S. I like your taste in characters too ;D

Trick-or-treating, or as of later years, handing out candy with my friends.

No idea. Me and my sister might do our sibling Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch costume duo again.

Simba, Nala, and Sarabi!

Sounds awesome. I love Scarlet Witch! Well, I only know her from the older cartoons (X-Men, Wolverine & the X-Men, X-Men Evolution) so I might know a different version than you do. :)

I feel like I'm entering twice...since I just lost my post after opening my photo app to search for a pic. Gahhh! So, once again...

1. Fav Halloween/Fall tradition is going to the apple farms with my family for apple picking, tasting, making our own cider, and eating way too many fresh apple-cinnamon mini-donuts :). I also like driving by the house near us which decorates the yard in Nightmare Before Christmas stuff! Maybe this year, I'll actually get photos and post them here...

2. We usually sit at home, watch Nightmare, and pass out candy. Maybe I'll put on the knockoff Queen of Hearts dress I picked up a few years ago. Hmm...

3. Fav characters: Jack Skellington, Mulan, and Nani from Lilo and Stitch, who, in my opinion, doesn't get enough props.

My handiwork, the Pumpkin King himself:

12118806_10206814231508451_8681723291203412476_n.jpg

Apple cinnamon donuts sound AMAZING. I'm a sucker for Fall food. Literally eating pumpkin pie right now.

Your Pumpkin King looks perfect!!

Oh my god, what a cute dog!! And what a cute baby. <3

This is so much fun, thank you SoraPandora!

When the trick-or-treating kids start to trickle away, we generally order a pizza and watch scary movies. Last year my dad and I got through all of the Saw movies in one weekend!

I don't do much dressing up any more, but the last Halloween costume I remember was Meowth from Pokemon. I was in middle school and had sprained my ankle, so I was a hobbling Meowth on crutches. :p

Number one has to be Genie (bet you couldn't guess...). After that is Scar, and then...does Loki count as Disney now? If not, I've recently fallen in love with Chandu the tiger from Tokyo Disney, he's just so cute!

For my bonus pic, here's my dog Cyclone dressed in his HOWL-oween shirt. He passed away a few years ago but Halloween was always his favorite because he of course thought all the people were coming just to see him.

256e691148.jpg

256ec36f69.jpg

Cyclone was such a cutie! I'm sorry to hear he's no longer with us, but I bet he's best buds with my pug Vanni over the rainbow bridge. :)
(Vanni loved everyone, and shared the same belief every passerby was just a new friend he hadn't made yet.)

:halloween:

Okay guys - I'm going to end this giveaway early -
so I can get the prize ready to be mailed bright and early tomorrow morning!

I'll probably choose a winner in an hour or so, so if you haven't posted yet, please do!

Also, everyone please PM me your mailing addresses when you get a chance...

Whether you win or not, you're still getting a Halloween card from me with some stickers inside. ;)

:halloween:

Awesome game! I'm not entering to win the prize, but I still want to play. :D

There's a local pick-your-own farm that puts on a harvest festival every October. My siblings and I take the nieces/nephews each year. They have tractor rides, pig races, corn and wheat mazes, pick your own pumpkin patch, and other harvest festival stuff.

Also, making a big pot of hot spiced apple cider and watching Hocus Pocus.

And also hitting up the stores on November 1st for the great discount candy haul. :D

My department at work is doing a group costume of Dr. Seuss, and I'm going as the Grinch's dog Max. One of my roomies is going as Abby from the new Ghostbusters movie. As part of our Halloween celebration at work we do a pet costume contest, and this year I'm dressing my cat up as Oscar the Grouch (every year I have a few of my coworkers mention how grumpy he looks in his photo, so this year I'm making that work in his favor, LOL).

I can't pick just three, since my top five are so close. So you're getting five from me ;)

Timon, Joy, Robin Hood, Fix-It Felix, and Judy Hopps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back