• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Spooky Cute 24 Hour Halloween Giveaway - FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spooky Cute 24 Hour Halloween Giveaway - FREE!
Awesome game! I'm not entering to win the prize, but I still want to play. :D

1. What is your favorite Halloween tradition?

There's a local pick-your-own farm that puts on a harvest festival every October. My siblings and I take the nieces/nephews each year. They have tractor rides, pig races, corn and wheat mazes, pick your own pumpkin patch, and other harvest festival stuff.

Also, making a big pot of hot spiced apple cider and watching Hocus Pocus.

And also hitting up the stores on November 1st for the great discount candy haul. :D

2. What are you and/or your family members dressing up as?

My department at work is doing a group costume of Dr. Seuss, and I'm going as the Grinch's dog Max. One of my roomies is going as Abby from the new Ghostbusters movie. As part of our Halloween celebration at work we do a pet costume contest, and this year I'm dressing my cat up as Oscar the Grouch (every year I have a few of my coworkers mention how grumpy he looks in his photo, so this year I'm making that work in his favor, LOL).

3. Who are your top three favorite Disney characters?

I can't pick just three, since my top five are so close. So you're getting five from me ;)

Timon, Joy, Robin Hood, Fix-It Felix, and Judy Hopps

Awww, Max. <3

Oh, and I'm doing the photo shoot with Socks tonight so I don't have pictures of him as Oscar yet. But here are two from previous years:

Last year he was Sharknado:

14875004_1232367120120023_1691751973_n.jpg

And a few years ago he was the Very Hungry Caterpillar:

14800888_1232367243453344_1638794852_n.jpg

Oh ho, he doesn't tolerate them very well at all. I have to bribe him basically with a full package of treats, and he holds out for just a few minutes so I take as many photos as I can in that time and hope one comes out. XD

My Favorite Halloween tradition is re-watching The Halloween Tree Cartoon Or re-reading the book.

A ghoul of course!

My top three favorite Disney characters are... The Skeletons from the Skeleton Dance, The Lonesome Ghosts, The Hatbox/Hitchhiking Ghosts.

Op6wn8z.gif
[/IMG]

My Favorite Halloween tradition is re-watching The Halloween Tree Cartoon Or re-reading the book.

A ghoul of course!

My top three favorite Disney characters are... The Skeletons from the Skeleton Dance, The Lonesome Ghosts, The Hatbox/Hitchhiking Ghosts.

Op6wn8z.gif
[/IMG]

I've never seen The Halloween Tree! But I did read the book. "Something Wicked this Way Comes" is my favorite Bradbury book, though. :)

Since you love the dancing skeletons, I'm guessing you have seen Disney's Halloween Treat? It was my brother and my absolute favorite thing to watch growing up. I still have the VHS tape! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrY7Zx1ILSw

AND THE WINNER IS.... (Dun dun dunnnn!)

CCofRR13!!!!!!!!!!

You have already sent me an email with your address, so there is no need for you to do anything now but sit back and wait for your ghoulish goodies to arrive.

Everyone else, get your addresses in so I can send you some spooky snail mail, too! :halloween:

Yay, congrats!! :D

timeerkat, what an adorable kitty! I had a cat with a similar predicament, lol. Everyone would say "what a mean looking cat!" She was a sweetheart, it was just her face!

1. What is your favorite Halloween tradition? dressing up
2. What are you and/or your family members dressing up as? me am dressing as Cheshire Cat at the New Jersey Pin trade weekend
3. Who are your top three favorite Disney characters? Stitch, Figment, Cheshire Cat

1. What is your favorite Halloween tradition? dressing up
2. What are you and/or your family members dressing up as? me am dressing as Cheshire Cat at the New Jersey Pin trade weekend
3. Who are your top three favorite Disney characters? Stitch, Figment, Cheshire Cat

You're a little late for the actual giveaway but I'd love to send you a card with some stickers! Please PM me your address when you get a chance. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halloween is a wonderful time of the year and....Congrats CCofRR13!!

Also @ SoraPandora thank you for such a fabulous Halloween game. I had never before seen Disney's Halloween Treat until the youtube link you posted! I figured I'd pause it to say so far....I LOVE it!!! I'm going to have to try and get it on dvd if possible. I really liked Something Wicked This Way Comes too! I just really enjoy his writing style. Have you also read The October Country?

@LadyBarclay The Halloween Tree is a good book, people say it's more of a "children's book" but it's actually a really good read. The descriptions and the moral of the story is just very entertaining and beautiful! Have you read The October Country? It's a collection of his short stories and it's great too!

Last edited:
Halloween is a wonderful time of the year and....Congrats CCofRR13!!

Also @ SoraPandora thank you for such a fabulous Halloween game. I had never before seen Disney's Halloween Treat until the youtube link you posted! I figured I'd pause it to say so far....I LOVE it!!! I'm going to have to try and get it on dvd if possible. I really liked Something Wicked This Way Comes too! I just really enjoy his writing style. Have you also read The October Country?

@LadyBarclay The Halloween Tree is a good book, people say it's more of a "children's book" but it's actually a really good read. The descriptions and the moral of the story is just very entertaining and beautiful! Have you read The October Country? It's a collection of his short stories and it's great too!

I haven't read The October Country! I'll put it on my to-read list. :)

Giveaway package sent, along with cards and stickers to everyone who sent me their address!

CCofRR13, the lady at the post office told me you should be receiving your package on Monday. I'll send you tracking information in a moment. :)

Wishing everyone a hauntingly happy Halloween!

☠️

*oops, just saw that the giveaway ended haha

Carving a pumpkin the night before Halloween and giving out candy with my sister.

My boyfriend and I will dress up as Carl and Ellie :)

Dumbo, Ralph from Wreck-it-Ralph and Rapunzel

The pumpkin we carved last Halloween:

22193155464_53f76ff811.jpg

*oops, just saw that the giveaway ended haha

Carving a pumpkin the night before Halloween and giving out candy with my sister.

My boyfriend and I will dress up as Carl and Ellie :)

Dumbo, Ralph from Wreck-it-Ralph and Rapunzel

The pumpkin we carved last Halloween:

22193155464_53f76ff811.jpg

Awesome jack o lantern!

I wish I had the energy to carve one this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back