• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

star wars weekends 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
star wars weekends 2011

daxsmith

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
does anyone know when the pins will be announced,ive searched everywhere.do they usually leave it until the first weekend?

Usually they are posted at least a month ahead of time - not this year though. I would think first appearance, other than the mention above, would be via the Disney Parks Blog site.

Mike S.

Have tbey posted the list of pins available this year for SW Weekends?? usually we get a heads up but havent seen anything yet?

none yet. there were previews of upcoming pins at the Love Event in Feb. Some one posted a link that showed the upcoming movie history pins and that is where I saw the Star Wars Weekends pins. I believe the main theme for the pins are passports.

I'm really dissapointed in Disney this year. I sure hope they post pictures of the pins before Thursday.

My guess is they're going to use the merchandise, and a few other things, to make a post a day this week to lead up to the grand opening on Friday.

Now that the pins are released, Which ones are you wanting.

I'm going to try to get han solo or Darth Vader. I want the passholder pin but I'm not a passholder.

I just want the Logo pin, the DVC one with the Starspeeder, and if it is an actual different pin from the Sci-Fi event (not counting the cell itself), the Piece of History one

I'm going to have to get the Jumbo Piece of Star Tours History pin to hopefully compliment the one from DLR's Sci-Fi Academy.

The difference, other than the park logos, is that Darth Vader is on the left of the WDW one and a Stormtrooper is on the left of Mickey in the DLR one.

im not to keen on the passport pins.
i would love the logo pin,passholder pin,dvc pin and would deffo want the jumbo
the poster pins look interesting too

I would have to say that since I started going to Star Wars Weekends, this is the worst offering of pins so far.

is it just me or does the logo seem alot like last years but replace Fett with Vader and change outfits?

http://sww.studioscentral.com/main/sites/default/files/star-wars-weekends-2011-logo.jpg
sww2010.jpg

Not very excited about the offerings either, but I will be there the weekend of the 27th and June 4th if anyone needs something. Glad to pick it up for you, send me a pm.

P.s. I am a dvc and annual pass holder if you are interested in those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back