• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Starter lanyards, and emoji sets $16 to $18 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Starter lanyards, and emoji sets $16 to $18 each

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
Good assortment of lanyard sets available for $16 to $18 each $4 s/h shipped domestically. Picture is sample of what is available. If you don't see the one you want just ask as I may have it. Also have emoji sets available
31058ecd7272318c487daca47b4445af.jpg
620c24e983053da18477e51c39655b1d.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I only have one of many of the lanyard sets and both Stitch and Minnie emoji already. I know I only have one Stitch lanyard and one Princess lanyard (not pictured) already. There were 5 different lanyard sets that didn't make the picture because my roommate had them trying to find them on pinpics... LOL

2017 lanyard sets on clearance! I have 5 or 6 of them. $12 each with $4 shipping! If you want Just a lanyard and a few pins this is the way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back