• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Stella Lou Collection

PintheraSarah

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I thought I could handle collecting two of the Duffy friends but they come out with far too many pins! I've decided to focus on Gelatoni so I'm looking to re-home my Stella Lou pins. Prices are on the photo and based off a combo of ebay and what I paid for them. I've also added some other Duffy pins and misc pins.

Will trade for ISO's under PantheraSarah on PinPics!

Payment will be via PayPal G/S. US shipping is $3 under 6 ounces and International is $14 under 6 ounces.

8KR9egk.jpg
i15wrjY.jpg
EwLy89v.jpg

Ij4OuqZ.jpg

Last edited:
You did a good job with this collection. I don't even have the Shanghai summer LE yet.
I guess you won't be collecting Cookie then? :eeyore:

You did a good job with this collection. I don't even have the Shanghai summer LE yet.

I try really hard to keep up with releases! They come out so fast sometimes though.

Cookie hasn't grown on me so I probably won't try to collect her. I'll grab whatever pins of her I can for a friend and if she's on a pin with Gelatoni, I'm definitely buying it!

She has sneakily talked ME into collecting Cookie... but I'm going to be resolute and collect ONLY Cookie alone, so none of the pins with all the friends :p

She has sneakily talked ME into collecting Cookie... but I'm going to be resolute and collect ONLY Cookie alone, so none of the pins with all the friends :p
So you'll be skipping out on the MA exclusive on Saturday and the OE with Duffy?

Secondhand supply of the Corner Cafe PWP LE500 is going to slowly trickle in because there aren't enough reservations available for the tea set each day.

Sent from my SM-G9200 using Tapatalk

Updated again! I ended up getting a bunch of Duffy and Stella Lou pins since the only way to get Gelatoni was to purchase entire sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back