• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Complete Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will bid:

Pin 89875: DSF - Chip 'n Dale As Characters - Mouseketeers

Pin 85384: Halloween 2011 - Mickey Mouse with Pumpkin

Pin 90391: Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Pin Set - Peter Pan Only

THANK YOU, NChouser, for actually bidding one of my wants!!! :bigthumb:
Cannot tell you how excited that makes me. :D
I love the pin with Mickey and the pumpkins, too!

New leader board:

01. NChouser
02. #1MickeyFreak
03. Psycho Pixie

Just a little over 24 hours left!

tumblr_lz5wgae8841r63keto1_400.gif

Hoping this is Pacific time, so I have time to run home and check which pins I have. My Pinpics is soooo out of date. :-(

Vicki

Just found this one....

Pin 29419: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Seven Princesses Cameo
and

Pin 90461: DSF - Beloved Tales - Melody Time

Vicki

You can add this pin and take out the Peter Pan pin if it helps out at all

Pin 69810: WDW - Mystery Box Set - Heroes vs Villains Mystery Set - Alice in Wonderland Only

Rethinking and researching pins, and #1MickeyFreak is actually in 2nd place, not huertajv, who is in third - but all three bids are VERY close - Could be anyone's game now!

Less than an hour left! Any last minute bids?

bbrose.gif

I guess I'd prefer Peter a little bit, since he has a higher trades/wants ratio and either pin would be a trader... but if you'd rather bid Alice that's okay with me, too. :) Either way, you're still in the lead. :bigthumb:

Ok not sure how this happened but I am not able to locate the mickey pumpkin pin...i am at a loss right now

So I would like to offer the / ALice pin / Chip Dale Pin and the peter pan pin

I am sooo sorry about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back