• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

suggestion

suggestion

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
Could we have a thread to post when we will be at the park so that we can possibly meet each other? It would be fun to see when everyone is at the park as well

I did put a suggestion forward recently that maybe we could have a countdown (possibly per member) for our next Park visit. Maybe these could be part of our signatures or similar?

To be able to put the count down in your siggy is great but I was thinking more like something you could look at for the dates you were going and there would be a list of all the others from this site that were going at the same time so you could possibly meet up. Just having a count down in your siggy means you would have to look up an entry from every member to accomplish the same thing I would think. Maybe just a site calendar (or one for each park) that we could all fill in our dates with? I do realize that people that live in the given areas would not be listing but even they could see who would be in their area when to set up possible trade meets and such.

Another suggestion. Is there a way to make a conversation of the IM's visible. Right now I send a message to someone and then they send a return message but because I send out so many potential trade messages I forget what pins are in reference to if they do not relist them. I can not see my sent message so I have to go back to my sent folder and look. Just having the messages run together would make things a lot easier. As always, thank you for any and all consideration.

Last edited:
I go every week and sometimes 2 times a week. (I know, lucky me...lol)
This would also help the group FREIENS OF IAMDISNEYDAN because then members would know when someone is going and can plan on if they ned their help in getting any new releases. The two tie in quite well. I am already getting 14 pins for 3 people when I go next. 1 is even in the UK.
Just so you all know, they have all also sent me the money in advance with postage. Thats how it works. They will pay for everything, you just do the favor by getting them and shipping them.

Cya,

iamdisneydan
The Bald Guy In The Back

To be able to put the count down in your siggy is great but I was thinking more like something you could look at for the dates you were going and there would be a list of all the others from this site that were going at the same time so you could possibly meet up. Just having a count down in your siggy means you would have to look up an entry from every member to accomplish the same thing I would think. Maybe just a site calendar (or one for each park) that we could all fill in our dates with? I do realize that people that live in the given areas would not be listing but even they could see who would be in their area when to set up possible trade meets and such.

Another suggestion. Is there a way to make a conversation of the IM's visible. Right now I send a message to someone and then they send a return message but because I send out so many potential trade messages I forget what pins are in reference to if they do not relist them. I can not see my sent message so I have to go back to my sent folder and look. Just having the messages run together would make things a lot easier. As always, thank you for any and all consideration.

a separate parks calendar is definitely something we can set up. we'll look into it.

regarding the PM's -- if you scroll past the quick reply box, you'll see a header that says "Message History" and "View History" -- if you click on "View History", you should see the messages that were sent previously. We are currently trying to make it so you don't have to click, so bear with us as it's on our very long list of to-do's for the site ;)

untitled-8.png

Happy Posting!

Back