• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Super Awesome Low LE Princess Auction Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Super Awesome Low LE Princess Auction Fun!
Thank you for the INCREDIBLE bid! I'm sorry to report that set was one of those where I thought "Not sure I want these or not, but I'll list them and decide later." I ultimately decided I didn't care for them. I need to take them off my wants list. Sorry for leading you astray! I very much appreciate your bid, but the Leader Board stands

No worries! I will remove those two, and try something else :)

I will bid:
thumb130_201606255184.jpg

Pin# 109038 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Dean Hardscrabble - GWP

So the 5 from earlier posts
and 25760 Cast lanyard Villains Chernabog
Lets see where these 6 lands me I can always hope William

I will try this bid haunted mansion holiday 2002 nightmare before Xmas pin I'd 15255 it's a big pin it's the size of a mini jumbo

Le 3000

92 are wanting and 26 are trading

JEEZ! So many great bids overnight! I can't decide if I am having fun or being tortured. ;)
No worries! I will remove those two, and try something else :)

I will bid:
thumb130_201606255184.jpg

Pin# 109038 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Dean Hardscrabble - GWP
Thank you for adjusting your bid! I'm not sure if you saw this from my original post or in my wants which I spent time updating, but she is definitely a pin I want and is AWESOME. But I am afraid she's not quite strong enough to break into the top three.
So the 5 from earlier posts
and 25760 Cast lanyard Villains Chernabog
Lets see where these 6 lands me I can always hope William
Oh man! This is the type of thing that tortures me. You obviously have a strong interest in the pin and I really, really appreciate your effort. I actually tend not to care much about lanyards, but this could be handy. And, frankly I'm moved by your enthusiasm and the sheer volumeIt's not quite enough to take the lead fully, but I think it is enough to put you in a tie for first so I can have a bit more time to mull it over.
I will try again with
Pin 121852 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Hedgehog - GWP
Thank you for adjusting your bid as well! Another AWESOME PTD I am interested in. I'm afraid it's also not quite enough to crack the top three, but it's up there hovering just below!
I will try this bid haunted mansion holiday 2002 nightmare before Xmas pin I'd 15255 it's a big pin it's the size of a mini jumbo

Le 3000

92 are wanting and 26 are trading
Welcome to the party! Thank you very much for your bid but I actually already have that pin. But thanks for trying!

So, after all that, where are we? Well the Leader Board has changed!

1. TIED
timeerkat - #119030 -DSSH Pua Voyager Sundae GWP
AND
justharry - #43904 D Magazine Queen of Hearts, #43903 Disneyland Calendar Queen of Hearts, #103396 Halloween Queen of Hearts, #88757 Jiminy Crest, #88760 Pooh Crest Chaser, AND 25760 Chernabog Cast Lanyard
3. CCofRR14 - #55973 - WDI Tinker Bell ID badge

But it ain't over yet! There's still over 11 nerve wracking hours to go!:D

I would like to bid the Mr. Toad WDI Storybook pin.
977581f37d32627ca45e0060aeb387d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the STUPENDOUS bid! It's not one of the rarer ones, but I did say this set is a focus of mine right now so you are right on target and are at the top of the pack!

Ok no worries will try again with these pins

Jack skellington phantom manor dlp pin pinpics I'd 118519

Sergent Calhoun ptd pin
Thank you for adjusting your bid! This is a very nice pair of pins. It doesn't quite crack the leader board, but you have joined the small group lurking just below it!

And speaking of the Leader Board, it is now as follows:

1. slbrabham - #122777 - WDI Storybook Mr. Toad
2. TIED
AND
justharry - #43904 D Magazine Queen of Hearts, #43903 Disneyland Calendar Queen of Hearts, #103396 Halloween Queen of Hearts, #88757 Jiminy Crest, #88760 Pooh Crest Chaser, AND 25760 Chernabog Cast Lanyard

EIGHT more hours to go!

I will start my bid again with

Sergeant Calhoun pin pinpics I'd 107979

Alice in wonderland 65th anniversary pinpics I'd 116761

Yup, this auction is definitely NOT over yet!

I'll add t

I'll add to this:
95071-
Thank you for increasing your bid! As I mentioned earlier, the Pixar pins are definitely on my radar these days. Eve is a GREAT addition and you become the New Leader
I will start my bid again with

Sergeant Calhoun pin pinpics I'd 107979

Alice in wonderland 65th anniversary pinpics I'd 116761
Thank you for another bid bump attempt, but I'm afraid I already have the Alice pin. At least you are clearly on target regarding pins I like! :D

So, with less than SIX hours to go, the new Leader Board is:

1. pincrazy - #85391-DLR, Then & Now, Space Mt, #100588-Maleficent Opening Day' #95039-Pixar myst,Princess Atta chaser, AND #95071 - Pixar myst., Eve chaser
2. slbrabham - #122777 - WDI Storybook Mr. Toad
3. TIED
AND

I'd like to add to my bid with this LE 200 Roger Rabbit On The Road pin #40091.

I'd like to add to my bid with this LE 200 Roger Rabbit On The Road pin #40091.

I really, REALLY, REALLY wish I had two (or three or four or eight) of this pin. But I don't :( So I have to make another difficult decision.

Thank you for adding to your bid! I really like that you picked up on my Roger Rabbit collection. It's one of my older ones, but I do enjoy it. You're offering a VERY NICE pin but I think I will leave the Leader Board as is for the moment.

However, @pincrazy, could you please provide a photo of your pins?
Thanks!

Three more grueling hours to go!

Hi, sorry I won't be able to post pics before cutoff, I'm at DLR presently. If you need to change the leaderboard I understand.
Just for info purposes, I am the orig owner for all the pins, the Pixar mystery were purchased on the 2nd run at the parks. I've kept them in a plastic divider box, back to back so they wouldn't contact. The other pins are on their orig backer cards and stored in a plastic bag individually. Hope this helps. :) sorry wish I had the pics on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back