• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Take A Look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take A Look...
take a look at my traders, I might have something there you would like.:lol:

I see one Jessica on your traders list :lol: (I am probably blind!), and I am not sure what trade we would work out for it. :) I would love to work a trade with you though fine sir, so if we can figure something out, lets do it! :D Thank you my friend!!!

BTW...when is your birthday??? ;)

Last edited:
Thank you! :) If I had more traders, I would just send you one, hopefully I can one day! I would this year, but I am sending out some of my traders as Christmas gifts this year, so I am really quite limited! :D I look forward to chatting and getting to know you!

If you aquire anything you think I will like, let me know, it doesn't seem to being going anywhere too quickly! :lol: I thought it would have been a very easy pin to trade when I bought it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back