• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tangled fans here is your chance for a hard to get pin. Ends Nov. 28 7:15 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tangled fans here is your chance for a hard to get pin. Ends Nov. 28 7:15 PM PST
Bid update

pin32684th72
Pin 32684: Family Collection (Lion King)

Pin 74362: Disney Store Europe - Princess Belle - Locket

Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King (Simba getting tongue bath from mother)
Cant seem to post pictures

I bid:

His and Hers Grails!

pin25336
pin43823

Pin 25336: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cameo Series 1 (Ariel)
Pin 43823: South Coast Plaza Mall - King Arthur Carrousel 50th Mickey

Okay so quick update, Bryana, I love the bid, but the top 2 bid have too many pins for our collections so this would put you into third.

Tyleet, thank you for adding to your bid, but VillaniousGoof is offering so many LE's that his bid is still in first place. I really like the WDI pirate pins, but the other bid has the Brave pins I need and some other dsf pins and LE's. Please don't think I am complaining about your offer because it is fantastic. Just wanted you to know why I am leaning the way I am.

To everybody else who has bid, thank you so much, I have never seen so many awesome bids on one of my auctions. I am truly stunned at the offers!!!

Pin 74362: Disney Store Europe - Princess Belle - Locket

Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King (Simba getting tongue bath from mother)
Cant seem to post pictures

Pin 92210: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Rescuers

Okay! MY BID!!!:

ALL From your want...

Pin 92208: DSF - Beloved Tales - Pete's Dragon Totally new on card, in the orig packaging...

Pin 87293: Tinker Bell Multiple Poses

Pin 88949: Animation Art Mystery Collection - Mulan

Pin 90947: Good Vs Evil - Mystery Pack - Maleficent Only

Pin 88184: Vinylmation Mystery Jumbo Pin Collection - Toy Story-woody and buzz only

I hope that's enough for me to win!! Can't wait to see an updated leaderboard!!!!! <3

Okay so quick update, Bryana, I love the bid, but the top 2 bid have too many pins for our collections so this would put you into third.

Tyleet, thank you for adding to your bid, but VillaniousGoof is offering so many LE's that his bid is still in first place. I really like the WDI pirate pins, but the other bid has the Brave pins I need and some other dsf pins and LE's. Please don't think I am complaining about your offer because it is fantastic. Just wanted you to know why I am leaning the way I am.

To everybody else who has bid, thank you so much, I have never seen so many awesome bids on one of my auctions. I am truly stunned at the offers!!!

No problem. Probably won't be able to compete anymore. ;)

Tyleet87 - I can't thank you enough for participating! Your bid is amazing!

Pin-A-Colda - great bid, but it would be 5th with Tyleet87 dropping out.

PINkeeper - with the Lilo pin it would move you into 4th.

Thank you again to everybody who has bid.

David

Pin 76295: DSF - Christmas Carol - Mickey Mouse and Nephew in front of Fireplace
Pin 84948: DSF - Singing Groups - Stitch, Lilo, and Angel

Pin 79178: DSF - Chip and Dale Camping - Surprise Release
Pin 85644: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Ariel

Ok adding on to my bid one last gasp

disney25 - with PINkeeper dropping out, your bid would move you into 5th.

PINkeeper - thank you so much for the great bid, I am sorry I don't have more of this pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back