• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~*TANGLED GRAIL*~ DS.com Pascal Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
~*TANGLED GRAIL*~ DS.com Pascal Pin

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Hi there everyone,

i am getting desperate on wanting to complete my r/c girls set so I am just putting this out there...

i am willing to trade my, Pin 81587: Disneystore.com Tangled Pascal Pin

833ae1a0501f3d0cc3a97f3e5b1b864d.jpg

but, I'm only looking for an offer with r/c girls in the mix, or the DS.com Tangled Compact pin so please be reasonable. just cause some recently sold for higher prices to people with deep pockets I do not value them at the crazy prices <3

pm me with offers please <3

and if I can't find a good fair offer it will go back on my lanyard collection as I wasn't planning on trading this pin in the first place. <3 thanks for your time!

<3 Laz​

Last edited:
Can anyone help my wonderful friend, Laz? He truly deserves all of these wonderful R/C Girls :)
Good luck! Wishing you the best! <3

I'm sorry guys, thanks to a dear friend I realized I'm crazy for even thinking of doing this so I have decided I'm keeping my friend Pascal <3 sorry for the confusion.... I am chalking it up to PINSANITY! Lol <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back