• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Tangled PODM, Rapunzel LE 600, and Beauty & the Beast LE 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Tangled PODM, Rapunzel LE 600, and Beauty & the Beast LE 250

NutMeg

The Nefarious N.M.G.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I checked my mail today and received the most incredible news... I've been accepted to film school! Not only that, it's my dream school! I've wanted to make movies for as long as I can remember, but it always seemed like such an unrealistic goal. So obviously I'm on Cloud 9! But my anxiety is definitely kicking in, too. I applied for the Spring 2018 semester, so luckily I have a few months to try to scrounge up enough money for tuition and moving expenses (I live in Seattle and the college is in Los Angeles.) I've decided that I'm going to start selling off some of my more valuable pins. I'd been hoping to use these to trade for my grails, so I'm a little bummed about selling them, but I'm looking on the bright side. If I can save up enough to move to LA, then I can start trading at the parks! I can also help with pick-ups for other people and maybe even meet up with some of you SoCal DPF members! So even though it'll take me a lot longer than I thought to complete my elusive Meg collection, I think it's worth the wait. :)

Anyway, sorry to ramble! I'll figure out what else I want to sell and post those sometime within the next few weeks, but for now, I need to make a tuition deposit to reserve my spot. So I'm going to go ahead and sell my Tangled PODM :)cry:) and a BatB LE, since I know there are a lot of Belle fans on here. (Most of what I'll be selling will be Tangled and BatB, since I used to collect those before I narrowed my focus. I do have some other stuff too, though.) This is my first time selling so I feel kind of weird about setting prices. I did some research and think these are good deals. Shipping is $3 within the US (international buyers, please PM me for a quote.) I can only accept PayPal but I'll cover those fees myself. I've tried to be as informative and transparent as possible (this post is probably way longer than it needs to be lol) but please feel free to PM me with any questions. Thank you so much for looking!

*** UPDATE: Added another Tangled pin! :) ***

*** UPDATE 8/18: Prices reduced! ***

-------

Pin #90007: Piece of Disney Movies Tangled LE 2000 - $160

In mint condition and on original card. Very cute cel from the gondola scene - I love the way he's looking at her! I think this is a pretty fair price; currently the least expensive version of this pin on eBay is $250!

k7d473q.jpg

Yg5gSsn.jpg

sx7eU8J.jpg

-------

Pin #59871: Belle & Friends LE 250 - $60

This pin is from the DisneyShopping.com Dance Series. Only 3 people have it for trade on PinPics. Their price guide estimates its value to be $99, and there's currently only one for sale on eBay, for $90. Mine isn't quite in mint condition so I don't feel right asking for that much. There's a tiny speck on Mrs. Potts, although I never even noticed it until I zoomed in to take the pics; you can hardly see it in person. On the back there's a little wearing around the pegs, and some adhesive residue left behind by the previous owner (can probably be removed by someone more resourceful than I!)

I try to only take pics in natural light, but some details (like the glitter in the champagne) weren't showing up on camera due to the glare, so I'm including another pic taken in darker indoor lighting.

Oorz41P.jpg

6gxzCW0.jpg

etiZPKf.jpg

-------

Pin #83141: DLP Rapunzel & Pascal LE 600 - $70

Super pretty and rare Rapunzel pin from Disneyland Paris. 511 wanting and only 25 trading. No one is selling this pin on eBay, but PinPics estimates its value to be $110. Lowering the price on mine due to a small discoloration within the "c" in "Raiponce" (Rapunzel's name in French.) This is the only flaw, it's otherwise in mint condition and is such a gorgeous pin! Wish I could keep it!

SCdMJH4.jpg

wLAiNxF.jpg

BK9aeSa.jpg

6gApLZt.jpg

Last edited:
Way to go, congrats! I'd jump on these pins if I wasn't so broke after all the LIA stuff I bought. Good luck!

Thanks so much for the kind comments everyone! It really means a lot! :hug:

And I totally understand that budgets are tight right now, I splurged on LIA too (Arendelle is picking up some pins for me!) I probably chose the worst time to post this lol. I'd like to make the tuition deposit sometime within the next few weeks, but there's no firm deadline I need to meet. So if anyone is sure that they want to buy a pin but needs to wait until next month to pay, I could possibly hold it for you, just let me know via PM.

Also a heads up that I just added another LE Tangled pin! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back