• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tap... is this thing on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tap... is this thing on?

flaneur

DPF Tourist
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I can't believe it's been 10 weeks since I've been here, so I guess I'll post this in Introductions. My pins are on a wall corkboard display; after walking by them every day, the only ones that make me pause are the Yeti and HM Caretaker & Dog pins. I still like Carmen Miranda (fruit basket hat) pins and a few miscellaneous too, but the rest I moved into my trades.

Yes, I actually have trades :O

I updated everything: owns, trades, wants, groups. Wants are down from 700+ to a more realistic list.

Life is good. Still working as a paramedic and photographer. One of the venues I shoot for turned into a record label (and kept me on as the staff photo/video guy), so I have been busy with band portraits, concert videos, and promotion. I am also starting band poster sales through stores, so my photo business is growing in new ways. Who knew that researching cardboard point-of-purchase displays could be so interesting?

IU Bloomington is busy with the Little 500 bicycle races. A fun time, but also the busiest weekend for police and EMS.

Check out my updated 10 most wanted pins. It's nice to be here (again).

Hey Mike, glad to see you back. So good to see that your business is growing and doing well. Keep up the good work and share some of those photos with us. We like to see what you've been up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back