• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TDL Pins - Where Can I Find Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TDL Pins - Where Can I Find Them?

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
So I have been searching the TDL Philharmagic Pin Series released this year and theres loads of cool new pins on Ebay, but where are they on the TDL website? Are they on there at all?

I don't understand why these pins aren't available to be seen and why no one has posted any on PinPics. It seems to me that a lot of pin traders are from the USA. I personally think the best pins are the TDL ones, they are interesting and different. Do we have any traders from Tokyo/Japan?

There are so many pins from this series being released - there are 3 Al & Jas pins, Lion King, Lumiere etc etc - where can I find photos of them and information on them? It all seems pretty low key!

I remember there being a post here on the forum with pictures of the pins from that series somewhere. If I remember correctly they were only available if you had dinner reservations - but I could be wrong about that.

I can NEVER find pics of the new TDL pins on their websites either. It's really frustrating.

Brittany is right about pics being posted earlier. Dizneydogs posted pics in this thread here.

I agree that the TDL are great looking pins. They usually are not listed on PP until someone from the US acquires the pins and adds them to PP. :( I hate missing out as a result of not knowing until they are all sold out and only avail on the bay or through trade.

Yes, I am exactly the same! And they seem to be very hard to get hold of, too!

I only have one at the moment - this pin
pin84016
Pin 84016: TDL - 10th Anniversary Philharmagic 'Philhar Magical Dining' - Aladdin and Jasmine

I have just bought a lovely baby Simba Philharmagic pin that I believe has been released this year.

Its such a shame that they are not on the website, like our USA and UK websites which have a photograph of the new releases.

If you do a search on my handle for previous posts you will see the threads for other pics of TDL pins that I have posted from the official website. Also sometimes I scan the images from the Japanese Disney Fan magazine that I receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back