• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended THANK YOU..... PICK UPS :) - DLR - Channel 28 Pin Pick Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended THANK YOU..... PICK UPS :) - DLR - Channel 28 Pin Pick Ups
Hi, I am interested in several pins
#1. The Wonderful World Guide

#2 The Nephews Guide

#3. The Mickey and Donald Guide

#5. The Donald spinner

And 6 of the mystery box sets if possible

I would appreciate it! I see one of the posts with the lists was updated but not that one. I know my odds are probably nil, but want to make sure I’m written down anyway before the 25th just in case.

Thanks again! :)

Hi @OnceUponADream . You want to be added to the list for one of the 4 Pin Song Set, is that correct?

Hi Everyone :lgm:

Just a quick reminder that I will be SUBMITTING my RSP for the Channel 28 Series pin release, tomorrow 7/25 at 6 p.m. PT...SHARP.

There are still openings for some of the pin(s) and pin sets. So, feel free to get in your last minute requests.

:mickey2: The RSP Results are IN :mickey2:

I will asking @speedwaystar1 to post the word: "Awarded" next to each name on the Requested List.

The GREAT news is: everyone was awarded their requests... WOOT-WOOT!

@OnceUponADream and the addtional requests for Mystery boxes will be put on a waiting list for now.

Invoices will be sent out by the end of the week.

Bye for now.

>>> WAITING LIST - UPDATE <<<

For those on the wait list, I have some good news. One of our newest members @Snowstorm :)) Thank you, Tony! :)) has offered his assistance with picking up the Wait List Items.

So...for those members on the Mystery Box Wait List; and the Song Box Set (@OnceUponADream) the odds just went up, A LOT, that you all will be getting your requests filled.

ALSO, for those members who are on the SONG BOX Co-Op List, I will try and purchase an additional set to disburse among you.

Now, with all that being said, I need those of you on the WAIT List to PLEASE confirm in the Comments if you still want to be on the list.

This way we know who still wants pins and who doesn't.

Okay, that's it for now. :lgm:

So I don’t mean to nitpick but August 8th is a Wednesday not a Sunday and August 9th is a Thursday not a Monday, I believe.

So if you’re like me keeping track of days it’s best to just keep track of the day of the month due instead.

So I don’t mean to nitpick but August 8th is a Wednesday not a Sunday and August 9th is a Thursday not a Monday, I believe.

So if you’re like me keeping track of days it’s best to just keep track of the day of the month due instead.

I caught my error, late last night.

Ty for nitpicking... Lol. ;)

>>> SONG BOX CO-OP<<<

For those members who wanted to participate in a CO-OP for this set, I will attempt to purchase an additional set the night of the event to disburse among you.

@Poohlady5 if I remember correctly, you wanted a couple of pins from this box set?

I do remember that there was only 1 pin that had not been spoken for.

Anyway, for those members who had request a pin or two, if you are still interested, please Reply with this Thread post.

Thank you.

Connie

Hi Everyone.... (updated 8/8 @ 1:22 p.m. PT)

PAID

1. @pins4twin - Paid

2. @vans4bkah - Paid

3. @Ocean7 - Paid

4. @xdattax - Paid

5. @krand1276 - Paid

6. @boarder010 - Paid

7. @DeputyDonald - Paid

8. @Dominik - Paid

9. @cadien - Paid

10. @slbrabham - Paid

11. @Poohlady5 Paid

12. @disneyboysmousehouse Paid

13. @CanaDaLE - Cancelled

14. @Snoffsan - Paid

*WAITING FOR PAYMENT "COMPLETE" - Thank You all!!!!

Please note, if for ANY reason (I completely understand if changes need to be made; not a problem) the members below are not able to send me their payment by the deadline...I respectfully ask said members to PLEASE let me know no later then Tuesday, 8/7. If I don't hear from you, I will assume you are no longer interested.

I will need to contact Disney events on Wednesday 8/8 to have them remove the items that have not been paid for. I am not able to front the monies for these purchases.

Thank you, and have a lovely week everyone!!

Connie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back