• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended THANK YOU..... PICK UPS :) - DLR - Channel 28 Pin Pick Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, another DLR PTN has wrapped up.

I am very happy :cheshire: to share that everyone's order was picked up...

INCLUDING the Waitlist people....!!! :pooh::tigger: Tiggerific!

It's closing in on 12:30 a.m. Pacific Time, and yours truly will be in dream land soon, and will be sleeping in tomorrow.

However, once I've had my morning (more likely afternoon ;)) coffee I will be following up with the waitlist members for their payment.

For everyone else who has paid, I will begin preparing to package and mail all orders by Monday, August 27th.

:lgm:Bye for now.

- Connie

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update.

Starting tomorrow, I will begin the process of sorting through all the pins.

I am working towards having all that are to be mailed (if you want yours given to Dawn, or arrange a one-on-one pick up with me, please advise - if you have not already done so) by Friday, 8/31.

I do have a question for those of you who are receiving the MB's. Outside of @broncobilly83, is there anyone else who wants them shipped - 'Intact'? Meaning, the box would be unopened.

What I have done in the past with other buyers is I flatten the boxes, put all the un-open pouchs in a small plastic bag, and ship them that way. It is much easier that way.

Or, if there is anyone who does not need/want the boxes, or, just wants one for reference purposes.

So, for those of you who will be receiving the MB's, would you please send me a PM and let me know how you want them shipped to you.

Thank you!!

Until later this week.

Bye for now.

Connie

This is a mailing update as of 8/30.

Before I begin, I want to thank everyone who placed an order. I am honored to have been able to assist each one of you. I hope to do so again for the next DLR/PTN in November.

I apologise for the minor delay in getting the orders out in the mail. The event was only a week ago, today. Plus, I have other responsibilities that need attention like everyone does.

Also, for those who have not confirmed rather the want their MB's mailed Intact, as mentioned in post directly above this one, please lmk.

With that being said, I will proceed:

1. The following members orders will be mailed tomorrow, 8/31.
@pins4twin - MAILED
@Ocean7 MAILED
@xdattax MAILED
@boarder010 MAILED
@slbrabham MAILED
@Poohlady5 MAILED
@timeerkat HOLDING FOR PICK UP

@broncobilly83 MAILED
@OnceUponADream MAILED

2. Next, these members will be contacted tomorrow mid-day, via PM with the postage options for their orders (it was not included in the original invoice due to the number of items ordered and thus the TBD Weight and type of mailing member would want).

@disneyboysmousehouse MAILED
@cadien MAILED
@DeputyDonald MAILED
@Dominik MAILED

3. The following members pins have been given to @Shelterkat to be sent with their monthly mailing:
@vans4bkah
@krand1276
@speedwaystar1

4. International Shipping:
@Snoffsan, your order will be shipped on Monday.

Everyone will be receiving a tracking number via email from PayPal, and I will also send each member their tracking number via a PM.

If there are any questions, please contact me via PM.

Thank you.

Connie

Last edited:
This is a mailing update as of 8/30.

Before I begin, I want to thank everyone who placed an order. I am honored to have been able to assist each one of you. I hope to do so again for the next DLR/PTN in November.

I apologise for the minor delay in getting the orders out in the mail. The event was only a week ago, today. Plus, I have other responsibilities that need attention like everyone does.

Also, for those who have not confirmed rather the want their MB's mailed Intact, as mentioned in post directly above this one, please lmk.

With that being said, I will proceed:

1. The following members orders will be mailed tomorrow, 8/31.
@pins4twin
@Ocean7
@xdattax
@boarder010
@slbrabham
@Poohlady5
@OnceUponADream
@timeerkat
@broncobilly83

2. Next, these members will be contacted tomorrow mid-day, via PM with the postage options for their orders (it was not included in the original invoice due to the number of items ordered and thus the TBD Weight and type of mailing member would want).

@disneyboysmousehouse
@cadien
@DeputyDonald
@Dominik

3. The following members pins have been given to @Shelterkat to be sent with their monthly mailing:
@vans4bkah
@krand1276
@speedwaystar1

4. International Shipping:
@Snoffsan, your order will be shipped on Monday.

Everyone will be receiving a tracking number via email from PayPal, and I will also send each member their tracking number via a PM.

If there are any questions, please contact me via PM.

Thank you.

Connie
Thank you! So wonderful for you to have done this for us! We appreciate you!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

:tigger: TIGGERIFIC :tigger:

All packages are out in the mail as of today, Saturday, 9/1. YIPEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

PM's have been sent to each member with the Tracking Number.

I will be posting Feedback to each members profile in the next couple days.

Now, it's time for @Connies_Hobby & @Shelterkat to go relax and enjoy some awesome music of HIATUS (members of the former MAD T PARTY Band at DCA) at the Irvine Specturm.

:lgm:Bye for now.
Connie

Hello DPF Friends,

Now that all the pins are at their new homes...

It is time to post a Shout-Out to each member who placed an order, and to @speedwaystar1 for helping me with the original thread post.

>>> Thank you for allowing me to be of service to this Wonderful Disney Pin Trading Community <<<

Until next time. Happy Pin Collecting!

Hello DPF Friends,

Now that all the pins are at their new homes...

It is time to post a Shout-Out to each member who placed an order, and to @speedwaystar1 for helping me with the original thread post.

>>> Thank you for allowing me to be of service to this Wonderful Disney Pin Trading Community <<<

Until next time. Happy Pin Collecting!

Oh thank YOU. It is such a boon to those of us who live far from the parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back