• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended THAT'S A WRAP!!! - PickUps - DLR PTN - Holiday Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended THAT'S A WRAP!!! - PickUps - DLR PTN - Holiday Collection

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
November 8 is the next DLR Pin Trading Event (for West Coast Collectors).

The Pin Release theme Christmas (who would have guessed - :D:);)).

I am using a part of our Resident Wizards formula for pin pick ups. (thank you @MerlinEmrys).

Cost will be: Retail + Total Tax on your order + $1 surcharge per pin + shipping** (+ paypal fees if sent as goods rather than gift).

**Shipping is $3.75 for US shipping for the first pin, then $0.50 per additional pin. (Orders including unopened mystery boxes may incur additions shipping charges).

**FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS are welcome. However, as you know additional shipping costs will be incurred.

**If you receive monthly pin orders from Dawn, please let me know and I will give your order to her, or visa versa.

The RSP deadline is: Wednesday, 10/10 @ 3 p.m. Pacific Time.

At his earliest convenience @speedwaystar1 will be posting pictures of the Christmas pins below. In the mean time, please feel free to submit your requests.

There will be 3 spots for each individual pin; 10 spots for the sweater mystery boxes: max 3 per person to make it fair.

**However, I am very confident I'll be able to pick up additional pins/boxes the night of the event as well.**

As always, Payment for RSP orders will be required as soon as the RSP RESULTS are returned.

Additional orders for the night of the show will require pre-payment. I cannot afford to pre-pay.

Last but not least, any left over pins released the morning of 11/8, will be offered to the guests that attend the PTN as well. So, if anyone would like to add some to their pick up order, I am happy to obligate.

Okay, I believe that is all for now. If anyone has questions, you know where to fine me

Last edited:
aYGGuz2.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving 2018 ~ Muppets

Cost ~ $16.99
Edition Size ~ 4000

1. MasteringMatt (Paid)
2. Sully6768 (Filled)
----------

GAYHLua.jpg

Seasons Greetings 2018 ~ Chip & Dale
Cost ~ $16.99
Edition Size ~ 5000

1. Krand1276 (Paid)
2. Vans4bkah (Paid)
3. Sully6768 (Filled)
----------
4. Pinfan
5. Snoffsan
XX. Karen
XX. Jess

Nek0xrH.jpg

Seasons Greetings 2018 ~ Stitch
Cost ~$16.99
Edition ~ 5000

1. Sully6768 (Filled)
2. Krisassay (Paid)
----------

vJ7nzF5.jpg

Mele Kailikimaka 2018 ~ Donald Duck
Cost ~ $16.99
Edition ~ 3250

1. Krand1276 (Paid)
2. Sully6768 (Filled)
----------

Cgh4m6X.jpg

Ugly Sweater Mystery Collection (10 pin set no chasers)
Cost ~ $19.99 (2 pins per box)
Limited Release

1. MasteringMatt x2 (Paid)
2. Krisassay x2 (Paid)

Last edited:
:lgm:Hello DPF Members,

A quick update. I submitted the RSP for requests above.

The RESULTS are due back 'on/or about' - October 15th.

Payment DUE date is: October 25th.

Once the Results have been received, I will ask David to update the requests, and send out Invoices.

** Reminder: I will be able to pick up Holiday pins the night of the Event; along with any pins for October's flier that were released the morning.

Therefore, if anybody wants to add a Late Order, I do not foresee a problem.

Until the 15th,

Connie.

Hi Everyone.

RSP results are in.

ALL Orders above have been filled.

@speedwaystar1 would you please make a notification on each order (other then Karen's and Jess)
stating such.

I will be sending out invoices by no later then Saturday, October 20th. ALL INVOICES MUST BE PAID BY WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24TH.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back