• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended THAT'S A WRAP!!! - PickUps - DLR PTN - Holiday Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended THAT'S A WRAP!!! - PickUps - DLR PTN - Holiday Collection
I had requested the Stitch and Chip and Dale pins on 10/5, but I don't see myself on the list. Can I still get them?

@PinFan ... :confused: :eek:o_O I am so sorry your name didn't get on the list for the Chip and Dale pin.

I must be honest here...that I didn't check over the posts and compare them to the lists to make sure all were accounted for.
My error, not @speedwaystar1.
I will put you on the list above. I don't foresee a problem.
Please accept our apologies.

Connie

@Snoffsan I noticed that you are on @MerlinEmrys list for a Chip and Dale too.

I am fine with you requesting one from each of us. I just want to make sure you knew you have a request in with both of us. :)
I didnt get a reply from MerlinEmrys so I wanted a back up since I really really want this pin. And if I would end up with 2 in the end I have a friend here in Sweden who is trying to start a Chip and Dale collection so I will make sure it goes to a very good home and not sell it for profit or anything :)

I didnt get a reply from MerlinEmrys so I wanted a back up since I really really want this pin. And if I would end up with 2 in the end I have a friend here in Sweden who is trying to start a Chip and Dale collection so I will make sure it goes to a very good home and not sell it for profit or anything :)

I've got you on my list, but I can't guarantee it until I go to the event in November since the request was after the RSP was sent in. So if Connie can guarantee one from her slot, you're welcome to snag it! But getting two is totally fine as well. ;P

I've got you on my list, but I can't guarantee it until I go to the event in November since the request was after the RSP was sent in. So if Connie can guarantee one from her slot, you're welcome to snag it! But getting two is totally fine as well. ;P
I asked her after the RSP was sent as well so please keep me on your list to if that is ok. I can totally pay before if you both need it. And if no one gets one that is fine you can just send it back and if I end up with 2 like I said I rather end up with 2 than none. And I know my friend will be super happy when I give her the second one so it will end well for me anyway!

Hello everyone,

Here's a quick update (@speedwaystar1 would you please update the thread above).

All pre RSP orders have been paid and filled.

@Snoffsan yours is the only one I not collect on.

**If anyone wants to place a last minute order, please don't hesitate to do so. @pretty Omi Will be assisting me will additional pick ups, so I don't foresee a problem.

Thank you all.

11/8 Update for: S/G's Chip and Dale:

1. Krand1276 (Paid)
2. Vans4bkah (Paid)
3. Sully6768 (PAID)
----------
4. Pinfan (PAID)
5. Snoffsan (PAID)
XX. Karen (x2 PAID)
XX. Jess
XX. Stephane

Update for SG's - Stitch:
1. Sully6786 (PAID)
2. Krisassay (PAID)
3. Pinfan (PAID)

@Sully6768 and @Krisassay I have you noted as PAID for your orders. TY!

Good Luck, hope you find him!!

With Miss @pretty Omi 's help...I did. :cheshire::cheshire: Last trade of the night too. ROCK-ON! :hatbox:

I want to also thank Miss @pretty Omi and Miss @PixiePost for their assistance tonight in helping me pick up extra Season Greetings-C & D pins. Also, for the company and watching out for my stuff! XO to you both!

Thanks @Connies_Hobby, it's always a pleasure being in your company! I will happily be your pickup/hang out/stuff watching partner for any PTNs to come!
Back at you. Lol.
afb24418ea946ca7db154f5ebb450115.jpg

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back