• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The "High Stakes" game for Ida's bike. *Game will open 1/12 12PM CST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "High Stakes" game for Ida's bike. *Game will open 1/12 12PM CST*

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
It is finally here! The game to get the bike for Ida! Each spot is $50 and that includes the shipping cost. Please send payment via Paypal (or a pre-approved other method). Paypal address is maddy_cakes@cox.net. Payment will be due when the game is full.

This game will have a mix of Disney pins and Disney collectables.

There will only be 10 spots!

I have had a number of PMs asking for spots. To be fair I will not hold spots you have to post in the thread.

It will also be one spot per person. After the first day if spots are available I will release them.

Numbers cannot be picked until the game has started!

I will have pictures and numbers up later this week.

Last edited:
1st 5 of the 10 prizes!

11846563733_fa74437794.jpg

Last edited:
I have had a number of PMs asking for spots. To be fair I will not hold spots you have to post in the thread.

It will also be one spot per person. After the first day if spots are available I will release them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back