• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Little Mermaid Mystery Puzzle Master Trading Thread!

The Little Mermaid Mystery Puzzle Master Trading Thread!
10 eels oh wow! We somehow got 4 Ariel Chasers and 4 Tritons. Trition has got to go! :lol:
Wow! Four chasers, so lucky. Guess I've got no chance of trading you a triton for one... :lol:

Have to trade: Ursula Chaser

Want: Ariel Chaser, Regular Ursula, and Flotsam (eel on the left)

Last edited:
New to the board and trying to finish this for my daughter.

Need:
Ariel Chaser
Scuttle
Vanessa

Have to trade:
3 x Ursula Chaser
Triton
Ariel
Sebastian
2 x left Eel
3 x regular Ursula
2 x right Eel

I have some of what you need, message me for trade

Wow! Four chasers, so lucky. Guess I've got no chance of trading you a triton for one... :lol:

I'll trade you one of my Tritons! :lol:

Now just need eel next to Vanessa

Have for trade : Ariel Chaser, Ariel normal, Vanessa, Triton

Who needs Triton???

Still looking for older puzzle pieces (pinpics 2babus). Also have regular Simba puzzle piece for trade.

Last edited:
I have finally been able to trade for my first puzzle piece, the common Ursula. Now while I am still looking for the common Ariel and both chasers I will add both eels to the list. If you have one you are willing to trade let me know... thanks

My Haves:

D2AF8F82-A744-427C-B282-C71F240AA53C_zpst8ztmrbs.jpg

----
1 complete set of 10 + 2 Chasers

My Wants:
----
None

My Trades:
----
Vanessa
Eel on right side of Ursula

ok so I still have a handful of eels left.... I just need one regular ariel and I have the whole stupid puzzle. Anyone out there have an extra Ariel and need an Eel? I also have double skuttle, flounder, and sebastian... and 4 triton....

Have for trade: Flounder and Eric

Want: Ariel (reg), Ariel (Chaser), Ursula (Chaser)

I really would like to get the regular Ariel to at least complete that part, but the chasers would be nice too...

Back