• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Pinventory DB is ready to Beta test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pinventory DB is ready to Beta test.

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
Looking for a handful of volunteers to Beta. You will be adding pins, playing with the interface and answering questions from the developer. Please respond here so I can get this underway.

Also since this is a Beta test and we do have a TOS, all info will be confidential.

I am very interested in beta testing your new Pinventory DB.

I am a recently retired software developer (not Internet or PC, but IBM mainframe) and I have excellent debugging skills.

I could help if you need it. I have lots of rare older European pins that might be hard to find pics of when adding pins.

I'm very excited for this! It looks like you've got some great professionals at your disposal all ready for the testing, so I'll just wait to see the site when it is released! Besides, I don't have a very good camera, haha!

I'm a software testing analyst by trade, so if you still need some testers, let me know. I can also draw up some issue forms for testers to fill out to report bugs, etc. if that will be helpful.

Ok, if everyone in this thread would me a PM with their email address, I will get it to the developer so he can send you, your username (which will be the same as on the forum) and a password.

I am soooooo in if needed. The sooner we have a functional alternative to those that shall not be named the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back