• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: The Strangest Auction You've Probably Ever Seen - Ends 9/17 @ Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to say as my 2nd entry, it'll be Lucky from the 101 dalmatians in his signature pose! (And adding the Dinah picture)
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

Holy cuteness!! So many great options so far. Here's the leaderboard(s) in my order of preference and ability so far. Some of the entries, as excellent as they are, I'm not sure I could even pull off. >.< A lot of these I really really really love, and I really don't know how I'm going to pick between them. For the moment, I'm using the second entries as tie-breakers, where possible. I'm also breaking the list into two different lists: ones I think could pull off, and ones I don't think I can. Haha. I guess I have to be realistic (for now).

Those I could pull off:
1) A beautiful three-way tie between
a) Watzshakinbacon with Piper
b) Starry_Solo with a Dole Whip
c) Speedwaystar with Gerald
2) Lady Barclay with Ducky Momo (holy crap that's cute)
3) Another tie between:
a) Docfish2u with Scrump
b) Sockgnome with Totoro!

Honorable mention: SoraPandora with black cat! I've been meaning to make the one from Kiki's Delivery Service :)

Those I couldn't:
1) A tie between:
a) Ventchick with Bread and Butterfly (So awesome! but flat things like that are really hard...)
b) SkeleCountry with Ghostcatcher (I'm still working on mastering square shapes. The cat in the original post kinda worked, but ended up sunken and misshapen.)
2) Pincrazy with the Paper Airplane from Paperman or the Up House (Again, love these both, and would do them if I thought I could. Someday!)
3) Spr175psu with Kuzco as a llama! (This is such a great idea, and one I would never have thought of! Perhaps eventually.)

Honorable mention: xdattax with Flareon - I need to try out fire wool!

Awww I can't believe I'm not even on the leaderboard as things you can't do! Oh well, there goes my 2 entries. Good luck everyone on the leaderboard!

This is an awesome contest, and I love the entries so far!

I was going to suggest Bing Bong's wagon, but it's LOADS of flat surfaces.

2180f3d5afcce5226c82af45fbecc1ce.jpg

So, my official entries are:

Mr. Carrot (Bolt's favorite squeak toy)

latest
1c1e855dacfe15c4c39aa7008a2e88c6.jpg

and a pawpsicle from Zootopia

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh, I'm on the leaderboard! When I saw this in Tapatalk, somehow I only saw the bottom portion (but didn't even see it titled as not being able to pull off) haha weeeee~~

Awww I can't believe I'm not even on the leaderboard as things you can't do! Oh well, there goes my 2 entries. Good luck everyone on the leaderboard!

I'm sorry! This is really hard to decide on. If you meant Dapper Daisy, then yes, that would probably have to go on my couldn't do list, at least as an honorable mention. Can you imagine the hat!!!???

Updated leaderboard:

Those I could pull off:
2) Lady Barclay with Ducky Momo (holy crap that's cute)
3) Another tie between:
a) Docfish2u with Scrump
b) Sockgnome with Totoro!

Honorable mention: Timeerkat with Bolt's Carrot toy. Damn that thing is cute! (And it would be so easy!) :)

Those I couldn't:
1) A tie between:
a) Ventchick with Bread and Butterfly (So awesome! but flat things like that are really hard...)
b) SkeleCountry with Ghostcatcher (I'm still working on mastering square shapes. The cat in the original post kinda worked, but ended up sunken and misshapen.)
2) Pincrazy with the Paper Airplane from Paperman or the Up House (Again, love these both, and would do them if I thought I could. Someday!)
3) Spr175psu with Kuzco as a llama! (This is such a great idea, and one I would never have thought of! Perhaps eventually.)

Friday bump and a new leaderboard!

Those I could pull off:
2) FuzzyBunny with Remy/Emile (two separate projects/bids)
3) Lady Barclay with Ducky Momo (holy crap that's cute)

Honorable mention: Timeerkat with Bolt's Carrot toy. Damn that thing is cute! (And it would be so easy!)

Those I couldn't:
1) A tie between:

And the auction is over! I hope everyone had fun. Our winner is.....
tumblr_nd35neloJ71rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Watzshakinbacon with Piper
Starry_Solo with a Dole Whip
AND

Speedwaystar with Gerald

!!!!!!

If you three could please send me your addresses (or in David's case, if you have a person such as Merlin I could send it to who sends you things more often?), that'd be great! Thanks everyone who participated; I may still end up making a lot of these, keep your eyes open, or let me know if you want one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back