• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thinking of starting a Vinylmation Pin collection... Hurm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of starting a Vinylmation Pin collection... Hurm...

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I've been interested in those little plastic guys for some time now, but I have no room for them. So I figured that the best next thing would be to collect the vinylmation pins! But I need some convincing before I start. Tons of known fakes and being far from the parks make me a bit hessitant about starting. What do you think? Any suggestions? How should I go about starting this collection?

Thanks DPF!

- Alex

I know lots of other people like them, but if you need convincing, I'd advise against it.

Vinylmations just seem like a fad to me. Some of the designs....I don't know....they just scream "we are out of ideas" to me.... There are some there are really cute, but that is only a small percentage in my opinion.

So that, coupled with the scrapper issue....If you don't really love them then I'd stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back