• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: This Auction is the Cat's Meow! Ends October 3rd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: This Auction is the Cat's Meow! Ends October 3rd!!

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Oh man! Do I have an auction for you! I found this pin wandering around the streets of New York City, a poor lonely stray looking for a home, and immediately thought: Someone on DPF will be supurr happy to adopt him!!

20180925_205757.jpg

The beautiful pin up for auction is Pin 129099 DSSH - Postcard - New York - Oliver and Company!!!

LE 300, 39 Wanting, 20 Trading, shipped to me directly from DSSH with no noticeable flaws (other than persistent meowing, but whether that's a flaw is up for debate).

I'm looking for:
UP
Brave
Fantasia
Pixar Shorts
Topiaries
Beaker and Prof Honeydew
BatB
Peter Pan (picky about these ones)
Good traders
Food (Oliver made me do it)

So, get off your butts, stop purrcatstinating, and put in a bid for this great pin!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The auction ends Wednesday October 3rd at midnight WDW (eastern) time!! Good luck, have fun, and may the odds be ever in your fa-fur!!!

CTmM.gif

I just gotta say, I liked all the puns, but that last GIF made me laugh out loud.
Good luck on your auction!

Last edited:
I'd bid on it in a heartbeat but I'm trying to be good with Oliver and stick with pins with just Rita on them. Good luck!

I LOVE Oliver and company !! I'll try with this bid please ,Pin 18223 WDI 50th Anniversary LE
pin18223th200
and pin 56865 WDW Walt Disney Award winning performances LE
pin56865th200
, Thanks.

Whooo! A wild leaderboard appears! Meowth, I choose you!!

Whoops, wrong game...

1) Merlin - Sweet sweet topiary
2) Teddy - BatB and Fantasia
3) Starry - Brave goodness!

Thanks for some great bids already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back