• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! timeerkat's Mega Sale/Trade Post - 10% off!

SOLD! timeerkat's Mega Sale/Trade Post - 10% off!
Perfect! I will take both. Plus the little Mermaid Dog just to the right of Dodger

Thanks!
You got it! PM sent.

Sent you a PM about trading a Hawkeye pin from your ISO for either the Charlotte PTD or the Artland Robin Hood!
Thanks! Noted above.

Thank you for the photos!
You're welcome! I try to be as transparent as I can so that whoever ends up with the pins is happy with them.

I have two of your iso. Mim fantasy folk series (middle of top row) and the daisy duck all the way to the right in the top row.
Awesome! PM sent.

Hi again
Couple more questions

What is the Tiny Kingdom building . Bottom left of the TK pins?

Sleeping Beauty and Owl. Artland or DEC?

Where is the Sleeping Beauty Castle from?

Where are the Sleeping Beauty and LATT Poster pins from?
All on post 4

Thank you

Last edited:
I'd like the elephant juju, please.
Pm sent!

Hi again
Couple more questions

What is the Tiny Kingdom building . Bottom left of the TK pins?

Sleeping Beauty and Owl. Artland or DEC?

Where is the Sleeping Beauty Castle from?

Where are the Sleeping Beauty and LATT Poster pins from?
All on post 4

Thank you

1 - The tiny Kingdom building pin is, I believe, Mystic Manor. It’s from the newest TK release, I bought the box at the parks a few weeks ago.

2 - the Sleeping Beauty/Owl pin is Artland.
C5044004-D4-D2-4-CFB-AAE2-BDCBD2846-FAB.jpg

3 - the Sleeping Beauty castle is from the Main Street USA pin set from 2002. (A note about this - the magnet inside the hinged part is…powdery? But the hinge still stays closed and the rest of the pin appears to be fine.)
E387-CD01-28-EC-48-B1-ABE0-89-CEA18080-D8.jpg

4 - the two poster pins are both from the Pink ala Mode mystery box set.

Pm sent!

1 - The tiny Kingdom building pin is, I believe, Mystic Manor. It’s from the newest TK release, I bought the box at the parks a few weeks ago.

2 - the Sleeping Beauty/Owl pin is Artland.
C5044004-D4-D2-4-CFB-AAE2-BDCBD2846-FAB.jpg

3 - the Sleeping Beauty castle is from the Main Street USA pin set from 2002. (A note about this - the magnet inside the hinged part is…powdery? But the hinge still stays closed and the rest of the pin appears to be fine.)
E387-CD01-28-EC-48-B1-ABE0-89-CEA18080-D8.jpg

4 - the two poster pins are both from the Pink ala Mode mystery box set.
Thank you. I will take the 2 Palm Posters:
Sleeping Beauty and Lady and the Tramp.

This should be updated up to here.

As a note, I'll be cross-posting this sale to some Facebook groups in the next day or so (wanted to give DPF members first crack), so if you see pins start to be marked sold on here that weren't claimed on DPF, this is why.

Back