• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tinkerbell 5k Lost Boys pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinkerbell 5k Lost Boys pin

pretty_Omi

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So I forgot I already had this pin, and traded with a second one. Decided to compare in case one looked better, and noticed some discrepancies.

AjOERvx.jpg

BfFxL8r.jpg

bZq6vGe.jpg

So the one without the card is actually brighter, has better colors, sharper printing of the faces. The backs are slightly different gold colors. I actually DON'T suspect scrapper? The pins are of the same weight, quality is too good. I honestly suspect just subtle differences in the run of the pin, but wanted to see what anyone else thought.
I also can't seem to find this one on Pinpics.

#118057, and I have seen pins have a faded look to them (swap meets with likely scrappers, trays that must be sitting out in the sun a lot). NOT saying yours is a scrapper, it would seem to me that a pin for a specific event like a 5K is less likely to be scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back