• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

♡ Toy Story 2 BT ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
♡ Toy Story 2 BT ♡

minniethegirl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
hi everyone, i'm trading my toy story 2 BT, the surprise pin from the recent pixar marquee release.

you can look through my wants and make me an offer :D i'm mostly looking for LE tangled stuff. i have a lot of hidden mickeys and rack pins on my wants, and i'm honestly not looking to trade my 1 pin for multiple pins of lesser value. i'd rather do a 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 trade. :)

if you have something grail-like (for example tangled BT or something similar) and you'd like my toy story 2 BT, please feel free to let me know! i have other DSF pins that i'm willing to add to the trade to make it more even if you're interested.

thank you for looking

I have quite a few pins that are on your "wants" list. I don't believe they are actually grail status, but please let me know if there are any "worthy" of a trade. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back