• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trade Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Question

Pengy

On a mission to visit every Disney park worldwide.
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I traded on pinpics with someone overseas and the pin I received is tarnished/discolored. It's a WDI silver pin. It wasn't disclosed that the pin had this imperfection. Is there a way to clean the pin (going to try and attach a picture) or what's the common etiquette to go about this? I paid a decent amount to send the pin over to her and am disappointed. Never had an issue like this come up before :/

Usually, it's discussed about the imperfection and there is some type of satisfaction of some sort. Either reverse trade, the other trader sends you another pin on top, etc. It depends on what you agree to.

Usually, it's discussed about the imperfection and there is some type of satisfaction of some sort. Either reverse trade, the other trader sends you another pin on top, etc. It depends on what you agree to.

Agreed. Let the other trader know your thoughts (nicely go without saying...) Perhaps make a suggestion or two as to how you would like to resolve it (return trade, or pick out another from their traders), but also leave it open as to what they will offer. Do not be left with 'nothing' since the other trader did not disclose the issue.

I had an entire international trade go south when my trading partner's shipment was lost/never arrived at my address. I asked for my pins back..., but we settled on the other trader sending me another shipment with pins of about 1/2 the value of what I was to originally receive. Compromise...

Another suggestion for future trades... ask for pictures of the pin(s). I sometime forget to do this in my rush/excitement to trade, but as they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words".

Agreed. Let the other trader know your thoughts (nicely go without saying...) Perhaps make a suggestion or two as to how you would like to resolve it (return trade, or pick out another from their traders), but also leave it open as to what they will offer. Do not be left with 'nothing' since the other trader did not disclose the issue.

I had an entire international trade go south when my trading partner's shipment was lost/never arrived at my address. I asked for my pins back..., but we settled on the other trader sending me another shipment with pins of about 1/2 the value of what I was to originally receive. Compromise...

Another suggestion for future trades... ask for pictures of the pin(s). I sometime forget to do this in my rush/excitement to trade, but as they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words".
I agree with the pictures, I usually send pics and request them when I'm doing trades. I like to see the goods before I commit to anything.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back