• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Traders for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Traders for Sale

NDBounce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
So, I have Authentic Traders for sale. None are scrappers or fakes (as far as I can tell, and I had another forum member help me in assessing this as well). None are pins of great value either. Most are from starter/booster sets or are recent Hidden Mickeys (Genie from Aladdin, Mouse ear hats, etc.) These are really pins for trading in the theme parks, in all likelihood. No LE's or really super cool OE's or anything like that. Just for park trading. And they are all used, in good condition, but may not be "mint" condition.

I am selling them on the cheap, just to raise capital for future pin purchases. I have a lot of 10 for $16 + Shipping & PP Fees, and a lot of 15 for $22.50 + Shipping & PP Fees.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back