• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading Feedback Suggestion

Trading Feedback Suggestion

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Is there any way to link to a person's Trading Feedback at the reference center like there is for the PinPics tradables and wants, and have it posted on our avatar area like the other ones?

Is there any way to link to a person's Trading Feedback at the reference center like there is for the PinPics tradables and wants, and have it posted on our avatar area like the other ones?
Currently, We have integrated our own feedback system, however I'm sure this is something we can add, especially since the reference center will still remain open for viewing after Dizpins closes. this would also be a good way to ease the transition to the iTrader system by allowing people who do not currently have iTrader feedback to give references to potential trade partners.

Thanks again for the suggestion!

I agree. This would be nice. While I do already have "1" feedback and 100%, I have hundreds of trades listed and 1 trades really does not say much. It takes some time to build up that kind of credibility. I do however like yours better because you can leave either positive, nutruel or negative points along with actual feedback.

While many people do leave a referral and you get their pin, some have unethical ways of getting their pin to you, such as waiting until your pin arrives which is not fair. If both people thought that way, no-one would get their pin as well as poor packing and many other issues. All the ther site did was let you know (eventually) you got the pin.

I like people who pride themselves on communication (Like Myself) and awesome packaging (Like Myself) and they should be able to be commended so more traders want to trade with them. Also, quick shipping is important too.

could you pls explain how this feedback system will work. is there a way of disputing if someones get a negative? what will you do if someone starts leaving negatives for spite? is someone monitoring the feedback before it is posted and getting clarification before it is posted for all to see?

Good question Katy!! Is it possible to link to the References using the e-mail address provided to register with this site? I know that members may change their e-mail addresses but it's a start. Being in the UK I have made quite a few trades/sales across the pond over the last few months & have left loads of references for other traders.

Is there a way we can search the itrader by pinpics ID? I have the pinpics ID from the trades I set up via their system, but these don't necessarily match the user id's here at dpf. It would be easier to tell if someone is a member and to add the feedback if I could search by their pinpic ID. Or maybe this is possible and I can't figure it out?

Is there a way we can search the itrader by pinpics ID? I have the pinpics ID from the trades I set up via their system, but these don't necessarily match the user id's here at dpf. It would be easier to tell if someone is a member and to add the feedback if I could search by their pinpic ID. Or maybe this is possible and I can't figure it out?
Yes, this is possible.

if you click on the iTrader tab at the top of the forum, you will see a search box at the right. if you click on "Advanced Search" under the box, you will be able to search by any of their profile fields.

advsrch.png

we're working on integrating links to the dizpins reference center, similar to the pinpics links you already have :)

if you look in your profile, there is a field for the e-mail that you use/used for the reference center. This email will not be shown in your public profile, only to lookup your references. We're close to finishing this, so hang in there! :D

Back