• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trouble with feedback using iTrader!

Trouble with feedback using iTrader!

destiny117

Stitchaholic
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has had the same problem I am having leaving references here on the DPF. I will leave a reference for a trader, and when they leave a reference for me, it shows like I need to leave them a reference again. I do not know how to mark it as a reference already left, so I have been giving some people duplicate ratings.

Is there a way to mark that little note icon to say reference left without having to leave a duplicate reference?

I hope this does not make me look stupid, but I sure feel like it right now. Please help!!! :(

I've noticed that same thing. So far, the only way I have found to "mark" it is by using that link to leave feedback. I always check their feedback list before I use that link to make sure I haven't already left them feedback first!

I've noticed that same thing. So far, the only way I have found to "mark" it is by using that link to leave feedback. I always check their feedback list before I use that link to make sure I haven't already left them feedback first!
unfortunately, this is a limitation of the software/system, and this is the only way to "mark" the feedback as having been reciprocated.

This would work if we required a specific trade/sale thread to be referenced when leaving feedback, but since we understand that people set up trades outside of the forum through e-mail or pinpics, requiring a thread where the trade originated is not feasible.

Hi,

Thank you for explaining. You can look at the traders to see what is said about them, but cannot really use the number of references they have, because they are duplicated. I left a reference for my last trade, and then she left me one. So we have both complied. However it looks like I need to send her a reference now, because that little note thing is white and not filled in. It kind of makes me look bad, as if I do not care or bother to leave them a reference, but if I do leave one just to fill up the little white note thing, then I have left the person two references for one trade.

Spiffie said:
"I've noticed that same thing. So far, the only way I have found to "mark" it is by using that link to leave feedback. I always check their feedback list before I use that link to make sure I haven't already left them feedback first! "
Hi Stacey,

After checking to see if you have left them feedback and finding out you have, do you just leave the little white note pad alone, making you look like you did not leave a reference for someone? I guess you and Cicada are saying that is all we can do, right?

Well, I feel better knowing this is normal and part of the software system. Thank you both for helping me with this.

Maria

Back