• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tsums & Figural Keyrings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsums & Figural Keyrings

raikipins

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hello! I'm hoping to get a friend the Cinderella tsum tsum since she only recently discovered them (long after the Cinderella set was released), and Cindy's her favorite. So I'm hoping to trade any of these tsums for Cindy. :)

(Preferably looking for one with tags still intact and whose face isn't too pinched at the bottom.)
s-l500.jpg

My tsum traders:

66152316380360ca82216a4e02d391ff.jpg

From top-left:

I have Armored Baymax, Ariel, Peter, 2 Jasmines, Aladdin, Unarmored Baymax, Joy, Sadness, and Disgust.

All of them were purchased from the Disney Store website and still have their tags.

Last edited:
I'm also seeking the Peter Pan (Series 3) and Jasmine (Series 1) Figural Keyrings!

7a8c6227d4cd7c2205210fd998e48a28.jpg

I have Sally and Stitch (Series 2) and a Series 4 unopened blind bag.

6113690f31e0ea56108cfae46d59174a.jpg

Stitch GONE!

Last edited:
If I don't manage to find a trade with her, then sure, I'd be open to selling her to you. But for the moment, I'm still holding out hope, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back