• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Two day only PTN sale BUY 2 get one free all are 40.00 except Jumbo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two day only PTN sale BUY 2 get one free all are 40.00 except Jumbo's

Tabbikat2219

BANNED
Rating - 99.1%
210   2   0
Okay everyone I really want to get rid of these PTN pins. So now ALL PTN pins that I have left are 40.00 each (Except the Jumbo's). This is a 2 day sale only I am really motivated to sell these and get it over with. Shipping is 2.00 first pin. .50 each additional pin. Any purchase over 100.00 gets free shipping. I have ALOT of these pins so take a look in my COLLECTION not my traders. PLEASE PM if you are interested as it is difficult to answer everyone in the thread. Here are just some of the ones I still have for sale.

TODAY ONLY BUY 2 GET ONE FREE ON ALL PTN (except Jumbo's) YES THATS RIGHT YOU BUY TWO AND GET ONE FREE AS LONG AS SUPPLIES LAST

ALL JUMBO PTN'S are $75.00 today only get while I have them :)

pin54637th72.jpegpin82793th72.jpeg SOLD pin83596th72.jpegpin55286th72.jpegpin70513th72.jpegpin73091th72.jpegpin76817th72.jpegpin79110th72.jpegpin79111th72.jpegpin81717th72.jpeg

If it takes me a day to answer you this is normal for me. I will get back to you in the order I receive the PM's I normally answer at night but I will check if I can thru out the day .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back