• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

uk disneystore half price sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
uk disneystore half price sale

daxsmith

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
just to let you know the uk disney store website has got a half price sale starting today.it includes many pins, there are some real bargains,some limited editions are just £2.50!!!!!
im gutted as some of them i only bought at full price a couple of weeks ago.

Is there someone overseas who would be willing to get the Muppets pin for me? I can't seem to trade or purchase it on my own.

Is there someone overseas who would be willing to get the Muppets pin for me? I can't seem to trade or purchase it on my own.

Jeff, I did offer to do this for you a while ago but had no response. I've since made a purchase & mailed everyone's pins out to them - I'm willing to do this again to try & save on the UK mailing costs & combined members wants etc

There is the Mr. Toad pin on sale that I would love to get if someone could pick it up for me. I can paypal the money ASAP if someone would like.

went to a store on friday and some of the pins had been reduced to less than half price, winnie pooh gang pin was £1.49,all sword series pins £2.09,thumper easter ltd pin £1.49,princess and castle pins £2.09,lgm pins £1.75, all the core pins were £1.49.A cast member said there had been loads more but a couple of people had bought loads,there was no limit on how many limiteds u could buy,i got a fair thew as traders,has this happened in all stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back